[Meeting my life]

DANIEL POV

My whole body was on fire. my every body part was in pain. I opened my eyes but something was forcing me to close it I have started struggling to open my eyes.

And finally after few min I open my eyes. I was in some other room and all types of machine was attach to me. I turn around and saw my friends were in my room. Alex was sitting beside my bed laying his head on bed and other were on sofa.

When I was about to sit alex woke up and saw me and smile.

"hey, are you okay??" he said

"Yeah, just little pain is there". I said

And all started to woke up and came towards me.

"Obviously it will pain like hell you were shoot near heart" laim said sitting beside me while giving me water.

"but why did you bring me to this hospital" i asked

We were very far from our private  hospital and you were bleeding heavily so I brought you here. And it not like you are only mafia you are also famous business man and they all know you. So we are safe here". Maxwell  said.

"we have security around here and we have asked the head of the hospital not to leak any news" drake said.

"bro look around, it is good hospital not that bad. interior is also good" Alex said.

"Alex we are here for treatment not to look for infrastructure" laim said.

"but you know what here doctors are hell sexy man you should see" Aaron said patting my shoulder where I was hurt.

"God damn Aaron keep your hands to  yourself it's hurting" I said while touching my shoulder in pain.

"And you know what?, your own doctor is hell damn sexy man".  Aaron said and I raised my eyebrows while watching his behaviour.

"so you don't believe me..?  Let me call her for you" Alex said.

He went out and after like 5 minutes  he came back.

"Were is my doctor dude".  I aksed in curiosity.

"chill dude she is coming  you know  getting ready to met you" Alex said.

after that we talk little abt our business of course legal as well as illegal.

Then suddenly door of my room open and a beautiful lady with a perfect curves, curly hair, red glossy lips a total beauty that just came from heaven came in.

I was so lost in her that I forgot she was standing in front of me.

She than cleared her throat to speak.

"Hi, I am rose Lockhart. Your doctor, cardiologist" she said.

"So how are you feeling now"she asked looking straight into my eyes.

I again lost in her deep light brown eyes.

"Daniel she is asking you something" drake said patting my hand.

"Hmm, ya I am fine just little pain not much" I said.

"Can you guys leave for a while I have to do some test"she said looking at them.

"Yeah we will love to leave you to alone" Aaron said standing from chair.

"Hm?"she hmmed in confusion.

"Nothing we are just leaving let go guys" Laim said walking outside.

They all went out leaving two of us alone.