[special guest]

Daniel pov

Fuck with his fucking future wife she is only mine to care and not your, how dare he can say that she will be his wife. today I was finally getting discharge from this ugly hospital and can take her on dinner and can spent some alone time with her just me and her at a romantic place. So she can never forget this date and obviously me.

God I am done with this shit called 'hospital gown' it's irritating me a lot then my enemy.
I call Liam and told him to bring my car I am leaving this hospital as soon as possible.

After getting discharge I was going to my gang house where my special guest is waiting for me to visit. Is been a long time I have kill someone let see what happen today.

( gang house)

( gang house)

When I entered all guard where on they duty they saw me and wish me and as usual with my blank expression I went towards the basement. Liam and Alex were outside  waiting for me and I think my other three mans will be in doing they job.

"Where are other three" I asked.

"They are inside having fun" Alex said laughing. 

"Let's go then" I said.  Alex open the door and there he was sitting on a chair tied up with chains. His face was covered with blood and nails where missing, skin was roughly pull out from his body.

"What's going on? " I said 

They all look and me and smiled. " Having fun boss, but he is too stubborn to open his mouth" Aaron said.

"Then let me see" I said walking close towards him.

"So whatever you name is you have only 15 sec to speak, otherwise I will cut your body into million of piece's and will feed my hungry dog and don't forget your family,  they will also become dinner for my dogs who are hell hungry to eat them alive" I said and I can see fear in his eyes.

I don't kill innocent people but just to make him confess the truth I have to use his family let's see if he speaks or not.

"Time up" I said.

" Wait I'll tell you everything please don't hurt my family "he said and Alex came with chair for me to sit in front of him.

"Then start speaking I hate people who waste my time" I said and he started to speak.

"My name is Nick and I am from dragon gang, We were tracking your guys from last few days and then suddenly you were alone at that night without any security, so we got orders from our boss to kill you" He said

"Hmm, but see I am still standing alive here" I said smirking. 

"I am sorry, please leave me now that I have tell you the truth" he said.

"Shut the fuck up you asshole, don't irritate me with your shit" I said.

I went outside and told Alex to get him to hospital so that if we want we can use him in future.
I was in my office and was signing some papers. God knows how many days I was in hospital, I have so much work to.

After some time all my friends came in office and sat on sofa.

"So what's going on between you and that doctor" Aaron said raising his eyebrows

"I am going on date with Rose" I said.

"WHAT?" they all said at one time.

"can't you guys hear at once?" I said

"We heard,  just wanted to confirm". Maxwell said.

"Yeah, at 7, so you guys are free to go wherever you want" I said

"Finally I can go and have some fun with my girls" Liam said and I glared at him

"Don't see me like that I know you like me, but I am straight" Liam said and I roll my eyes and they all laugh.

"So I am done with this paper work I am leaving" I said.

"Fine call us if anything happen" Aaron said and I nodded.

"Don't worry I am taking guards with me I can't risk rose life" I said and went out. 

I was driving towards my home I normally don't stay at gang house. I have my own mansion. Finally I'll have proper conversation with my rose and I hope I can tell her my True feelings and I hope she will accept as who I am.  God knows what will I'll do if she will leave me, I can't leave without her, I want every second of my life to be with her.

After getting ready I called rose to know if she is ready or not.

"Hey, rose its me Daniel" I said.

"Hi,  Daniel how are feeling now" She asked.

" I am fine love, how are you" I said in excitement.

"What did you said?" She asked

Ohh shit!

"Oh nothing are you ready" I said changing the topic.

"Yeah I am ready" She said

"Fine then I'll be there in 10 minutes" I said.

"How do you know were I live?" She said.

"I have my ways baby" I said. shit I have to control my language around here for sometimes.

"So what more you know about me" She said

"That we will Discuss. Now be ready I'll be there in 10 minutes" I said

" Ohk bye be here in 10 min" she  said gigging.

Double update

Enjoy

Please do vote and comment