[Dragon gang]

Rose pov

      I was fool to call him from last 2 days. I tried calling him but he didn't picked up my any calls. I thought something happen to him God I was so worried ( don't take it in a Romantic way it's just a humanity) but no he was very well he came to meet me and asked for forgiveness then I started my little drama of being angry with him and he fell for that too. 

I had to meet my agents to discuss about further plan so I told him that I'll came directly no need to pick me up.

In evening I was with them discussing what to do ahead.

"So finally he asked you to be his girlfriend" Alison said and I nodded.

"Yeah, when I was distracting him from his shipment at that night he asked me and I said yes obviously so that I can be near him anytime" I said

"So what we have to do now" Adam asked.

"Now we have to plan something which will make him take me to his gang house and from there our main part of plan will take place" I said.

"Did he asked you to move in with him" Stella asked.

"Not yet, but even if he asked he will take me to his penthouse and not his gang house and I want to go to his gang house where I can operate things easily" I said she nodded.

"I have a plan and we can even execute our plan today itself" Adam said

"Speak" I said

"But its risky" he said

"I don't like easy things" I said and he smiled.

So the plan is..........

After talking to them and hearing plan from Adam I am very much sure it will work. After that I went home to get ready. I hope after executing my plan he will asked me to move in with him.

I called Adam and told him that I am ready and going out.

Daniel POV

I was waiting for Rose in restaurant.  After I told Rose that we will go for dinner I went home and asked Maxwell that he hacked that person who hack my phone but still he couldn't find out anything.

I was going through my emails when Rose called me.

"Hey Daniel where are you" she asked ( its feel so good to hear her voice )

"I am waiting for you baby at the restaurant, where are you?" I asked.

"I am on my way, I'll me there in 5 min" she said.

"So how was your day" I asked.

"It was fine, I saved two life's today" she said and giggle.

I was about to say something when I heard crash sound from Rose side

"Ohh, shit" I heard Rose voice

"Hello Rose what happen, talk to me" I said but she didn't reply.

"Rose are you there, reply me ROSE" but again nothing.

I hope nothing happen to her otherwise I will kill each and everyone, I will destroy this world.

I called Liam and told him to track Rose's phone. He send me her location and I immediately left.

When I reached at the location I saw many people surrounded the car which was crash.

But once I went further my heart started to beat loudly. I was feeling dead right now. My body stop moving.

There was Rose in that car

I quickly went towards her I open the door and she directly fell on me. tears were running from my eyes. Please please please don't die I can't leave without you.

"Rose open your eyes" I said patting her cheeks she was bleeding from her head.

I pick her up in bridal style and remove her from her car and took her in mine. I sprinkle some  water on her face.

After few minutes she opened her eyes and I signed in relief.

"Daniel" she said in low voice.

I took out my handkerchief from my pocket and placed it on her wound to stop bleeding.

"Yes baby I am here, are you feeling better" I asked and placed my hand on her cheeks.

" I am getting dizzy" she said and hold her head.

"Let's go home I'll call the doctor there" I said and start my car.

We reached home and I took her to my bedroom, doctor was already there waiting for us he treated her and now she was resting. I was in the kitchen making soup for her.

Why suddenly she met with an accident. I hope it's not my rival who is trying to hurt her. And if its them then Rose is not safe out side. Today I will tell her my whole truth and then I will tell her to move in with me in my gang house. She will me more safe there rather than staying here in my penthouse.

I went to her and saw she was on her phone doing something. I went towards her and she kept her phone on night stand and smile at me.

"How are you feeling now?" I asked and caress her cheeks.

She hold my hand and smile " I am fine now don't worry too much".

"How would I not be worried, you met with an accident and was bleeding. I thought I lost you today" I said and kiss her hand.

"I am not dead yet, so you don't have to worry about me" she said .

"Don't say like that, I am happy that you are with me now" I said.

"So do you remember what happen when I was talking to you on phone" I said while feeding her that soup.

"I don't  know I was talking to you and suddenly some car crash with my car" she said.

"It ok don't take too much stress" I said and kiss her on her forehead.

"Oh I remember" she said after sometime.

"What it is" I asked.

"when my car got crash there was a man who came near my window but due to dizziness I couldn't see his face but when he was going I saw tattoo on his left arm" she said.

"What type of tattoo Rose" I said moving close to her.

"I think It was some dragon tattoo, I don't know I am not sure" she said and close her eyes and rest her head on headboard.

"Ohk forget about that and get some rest and if you need anything call me I am downstairs" I said and she smile and nodded,  I sat beside her till she fall asleep.

After few minutes she slept,  I went out to talk with Liam I think dragon gang has something to do with this accident.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

After a long time....

Word: 1111

So what do you think Adam has plan for rose so that she can move in with Daniel in gang house???

Please do vote, comment and share

Love you guys

Till then byeeee🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️💕