[Dinner]

Daniel pov

I woke up from my little nap I was feeling better but still pain was there but not anymore cause my girl is with me..yeah still not with me but soon.

I called Laim and told him to came hospital

After some time he came.

"So did you find out who was the shooter and the gang who shoot me"I said

''yeah they were from our rivals gang dream dragon and that guy Maxwell caught, is in dungeon we are trying to find out more from him and that shooter, he is dead basically he was killed drake said, he was syped after he shoot you at morning he was killed in car accident by his own gang"he said and I nodded.

"keep me updating I will get discharge after two days then I will personally attend this matter". i said.

"Ohk boss, I will"he said.

''so tell me what's between you and rose" he asked, I raised my one eyebrow.

"Right now we don't have something but will have soon. I like her no no... l mean l love her I hope soon she will have same feelings for me too" I said

"Daniel she will also love you but you have to wait and are you going to tell her abt our other business?" he asked and I know he is concerned abt me.

"No,I am not planning to tell her, what if she find out and leave me. I don't know what I will do if she leaves me" I said worrying.

"Oh god Daniel you are really whipped" he said smiling like a fool.

"Liam run a background check on rose I just want to know her more and send me the information" I said.

"You know you can asked her personally". he said

''yeah,I know but still for safer side''. I  said.

''yeah,fine I will email you after an hour''. he said and stood up to walk out.

"Laim wait what abt dinner"I called him before he go out.

"Maxwell is arranging don't worry you still have 2 hour to go" he said while doing something on his phone.

"Fine now go" I said and smile.

I am really lucky to have friends like them and now my baby girl will soon join us.

After resting for hour I got the email from Liam about rose background. I  was about to open the mail when I heard my door open and Maxwell came  in.

I kept my phone without looking at mail.

"I am hear to arrange your dinner date" he said and after that people started to came in with different stuff for dinner arrangement.

After what feels like half and hour all things were ready and now I only have to wait for my baby girl.

It was 8:30 and it till 1 hour for dinner. In the mean time I have send one of my guard to find what rose is doing since I can't go, IV was still attach to me.

After some time my guard came and told me that she is still in OT.

Ohh,my baby girl is saving someone's life.
I still have to wait for by baby.

Thinking that I still have time I thought to work a little. I started working on my laptop.

I was lost in my work when suddenly door open. when I saw up there stood my girl looking lavish as always. She had wear crop top and a normal blue jeans. (Simple but beautiful ).

 (Simple but beautiful )