Fluff~Kaldur'ahm x Reader

Requested by: Polli2123
*Kaldur teaches reader to swim*
300 words baby! 

Follow for a follow :)
_______________________________________ [y/n] POV

"It's nothing to be afraid of, I'm right here." The soothing voice of my boyfriend Kaldur soothed my nerves a bit... But to be honest, it wasn't the trying to swim that was making me nervous.

Even worse, Kaldur seemed oblivious of the effect he was having on me. His strong hands were on my waist and the cool water of the ocean was lapping up against my back. It seemed like we could spend eternity out here... If I could actually swim!

Ironic, I know, dating the literal Aqualad and not being able to swim. Kaldur always made it quite clear he loved me, though he might seem stoic to others.

"Just relax [y/n]... Everything is fine." Kaldur breathed onto my neck as he let one hand off my waist and moved my arm to freestyle position. "Feel the water moving around you. It doesn't want to hurt us."

"I know Kaldur, I'm just nervous. What if I can't do it?" I asked with my eyebrows scrunched together in worry.

"Then I'll still love you the same [y/n]." With those last words of encouragement I took a deep breath and gently pushed off from my loving boyfriend.

I was hopeful, I wanted to enjoy the things he did. When Kaldur talked about swimming it was obvious how much he loved it.

I was doing it! Swimming! I looked back towards Kaldur excited but he wasn't there. Then, he suddenly popped out of the water in front of me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

With a beautiful sincere smile he said, "I'm so proud of you [y/n]." Then left a soft kiss on my forehead. I think I'm in love...