Fluff~ Bart Allen x Reader

Requested by: Polli2123

A/n: Requests are closed temporarily and I'll be going on a short hiatus because I've gotten a new pet! They're a bearded dragon named Harvey (after Bullock and Dent from Gotham). Once Harvey's settled in and I get used to spending time and feeding them, I'll be back and post some cute pictures of my beardie :) This ones longer than usual because of my upcoming break.

807 words (I feel like I typed a marathon!)

Follow for a follow :)

In this one, reader is from the future and an ice skating hero (I named her "permafrost" but feel free to change the name to whatever.) She has ice related meta abilities and Olympic level skating talents. BTW the song I'm using for this chapter to describe (y/n) is "uwu" by suggi (I promise it's not like it sounds. It's cool).

(y/n) = your name

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   (y/n) POV:

The solid titanium that encased me was creaking as I felt a huge change in pressure. I was going back to where Bart was. We had been dating when he decided to leave for the good of the future. Or at least that's what he said attempting to ease the blow to my confidence. 

"(y/n), you know I love you. More than anything. But, I need to go. It'll give you a better life and maybe you'll find love elsewhere." He stated half-heartedly, rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm sorry, I really am. I just need to go." He finished, then sped away, not even letting me respond.

The memory was still painful. I didn't even get to say I loved him. The worst part, albeit the reason I was going to him, was that nothing changed! Everything was as desolate as ever, the heroes were still dead, my heart was still very much in love with him. 

I heard a clang indicating I had arrived in my destination. With a sigh, I reluctantly straightened my blue figure skating dress. Because in the future, there wasn't exactly high quality material to make super suits, I just used my old dresses from performances and a blue domino mask. My meta-abilities allowed me to ice skate anywhere, I could just freeze the soil below my skates, which led to me being dubbed "permafrost". 

I pressed a button, smoke released, and I realized what was going on. I had landed in the right time, but in the middle of a fight. I noticed a blonde haired girl...f-flying? Weird, but okay. She got knocked out by something I was familiar with. A sonic cannon, produced by one of the Reach's Black Beetle. 

I skated by where the blonde girl was following and extended an arch of ice that caught her (but ice isn't really soft lol) but she looked passed out. I froze the black beetle and picked the blondie up carrying her fireman style.

Since I didn't really have anywhere to go, I took her to a public park and waited until she woke up. Lucky for me, it wasn't long.

"Where am I?" She asked groggily lifting her head from the park bench I had gingerly placed her on "No! Who are you? What happened to Black Beetle?"

"Long story short, I'm from the future." Granted I said this slightly facetiously with wiggling my fingers at future, but, I think she took it somewhat seriously. "So, after crashing that mode, I carried you here. You were totally passed out. I'm (y/n) by the way. Also known as Permafrost but spoiler alert, that doesn't happen yet."

"I'm Wonder Girl, but you can call me Cassie. I'm going to zeta you to our base, we have another time-traveler there." 

Of course I'm not dumb, I knew she meant Bart. My heart hadn't really healed yet, but I understand where he had come from. The worlds safety was more important than our love. 

I nodded at Cassie and followed her to a phone booth. We got in, she said some codes, and BAM. My body felt like I had just been Thanos snapped. Slightly discombobulated, I stepped out of the zeta platform thing. Into a mountain, so that happened. 

"(y/n)... I'm hallucinating again. So NOT crash!" I heard my favorite speedster state, them reprimand himself. Cassie seemed to take a hint and left to go find somebody. "(y/n)? Do you exist this time?" His voice broke, and in turn broke my heart all over again. 

I ran up to him and wrapped him in a hug, the ones he used to swear were the best in the world. "I missed you Bart. I'm really here, and I forgive you." He broke out for a moment and I suddenly worried, what if he had found somebody else since we had been apart? Only to be kissed on the nose.

"I missed you too (y/n)." There was news to be told, bad news, but I figured we deserved one last truly happy night.