Fluff~ Wally West x Reader

Requested by: Polli2123

A/n: This one was a lot of fun to write! I love Wally's flirtatious nature. With a tad bit of unrequited love from Dick, because I love him. If anybody wants an alternate ending with Dick, I'd be happy to oblige ;)

505 words

Follow for a follow :)

(y/n) = your name

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   (y/n) POV:

"What's up (y/n)?" Robin asked curious as to why KF's girlfriend was calling him. She could imagine him scrunching up his eyebrows in confusion.

"I need your help Rob. You're Wally's best friend, and as you know, his birthday is coming up! I want to plan a surprise party and thought you'd be a perfect addition to my planning crew." I hoped Robin would say yes, he knew Wally best and would help make this party perfect. 

"That sounds asterous (y/n), I'd be happy to help." Robin sounded excited as he knew exactly how to make Wally enjoy his birthday. I grinned over the phone, hanging up before I could hear Robin say, "Especially since it's you that asked." 

Robin POV (I couldn't help myself, sorry):

I sighed getting off the phone with (y/n). She was perfect, yet she was my best friends. I'd never cross that line. Besides (y/n) was too nice to cheat on Wally. Especially with someone like me. 

I decided to train to get my mind off (y/n). Putting on my headphones I turned on Disappear Daily by Ollie MN, and punched a wall of concrete with my bare fist. (like ya do).

(y/n) POV:

I wondered what Wally was up to. I just got off the phone with Robin, he's so sweet helping me plan this party! I miss my red headed flirt, I think I'll call the rest of the team to tell them about the party.

~TIME SKIP (to the night of the surprise party)~ 

I grinned putting on my dress, Robin and I put lots of work into this party. I bet Wally will love it. I ran up and hugged Robin saying, "The night's finally here!"

Robin smiled looking reminiscent, "Today's the day." It was odd to see Robin without that crazy charismatic grin on his face so I might have started a bit longer than necessary at my friend. He blushed a bit, then went back to his usual grin. 

We heard the zeta tube announced Wally's arrival. Everybody smiled and then once Wally walked into the kitchen.

"Surprise!" Everybody shouted. I was eager for my boyfriends reaction and ran up to him. He picked me up and spun me around.

"Babe! Did you plan all this? It's totally awesome." He said looking specifically at the cake I baked. The entire team was here and some of the justice league (flash, red tornado, batman, etc.)

He kissed my cheek. Then I looked into his wonderfully joyous green eyes and said the words I had always been afraid to say, "Wallace Rudolph West, I love you so much." Everybody started cheering, but, my ravenette best friend was nowhere to be found.  I shrugged that out of my mind, this was Wally's party.

"I love you too babe."