Tori took a deep breathe before her worst nightmare hit play. "Is that?" André smirked. Arizona nodded. Tears coated Tori's cheeks as a second heart beat rang clear.

"Awe, Tori, it's going to be okay," Arizona tried to comfort, getting the measurements as quickly as possible, and shutting off her machine.

"I can not handle this," Tori cried. Her anxiety of having five kids was starting to build and soon Tori couldn't catch her breath.

"Okay, dad, lets sit mom up," Arizona said, springing into action. The doctor and husband help the singer sit up, tears still rolling down her face. "Tori, honey, do you feel like you're going to throw up?" Arizona asked, prepared to have André grab the trash can. Tori shook her head, trying to take deep breaths. 

"Is this normal?" André asked in a short panic. Arizona put on her best smile and nodded, even though she'd never seen this reaction before.

11 AM

Tori sat in her family home at the kitchen table in front of her mother holding, sleeping, Ella on her shoulder. "Tori... five kids?" Laura whispered in shock. She couldn't believe the first set of twins, let alone a second. Twins didn't even run in the family.

"I know, mom. What are we going to do?" Tori sulked. She was all out of tears, but she definitely had sadness to spare.

"Babe, let me lay her down. I can see you're tired," André suggested, going for the nine month old. Tori quickly shied away, swatting her husband's hand from the child.

"If you wake her up, I swear," Tori threatened. Laura could see the comfort Ella was giving her daughter and it was heartbreaking. "It's bad enough she's not nursing anymore, just let me have this."

"She's not nursing anymore?" Laura reiterated. Tori rolled her eyes, just thinking about that morning. It seemed like everything was happening all in the same day.

"Nope. She refuses to latch and this morning she devoured her first Poptart. I don't know if I should be proud or disappointed," Tori replied. Laura did her best not to chuckle, but the thought at tiny Ella eating a Poptart was hysterical.

"Well, look on the bright side, you don't have to do mid morning feeds anymore!" Laura exclaimed. Tori forced a smile, that lasted four seconds. "Okay," the mother sighed, getting up from her table. "I'm going to get ready to go to Costco's. Tori, I think you should join me, so we can get what you need for this dinner," she suggested. Tori glanced to her sleeping daughter, then back to her mother.

"Really?" Tori muttered. Laura nodded, quickly transferring Ella from mommy to daddy. The sound baby didn't even stir. "Great, she doesn't even need me to sleep anymore," the disheveled mother griped. "Let's go, so we can come back before the boys go to college." Laura and André shared a look before heading opposite directions.

12:22 PM

Tori sat between Jaxon and Joey on the floor playing with the sensory table Laura got the boys at random. "Look, Jax, blue," Tori pointed out. Out of no where, Joey pointed to one of the spinning pieces with a smile glued to his face.

"Red!" He screamed. Tori followed his finger to see that the piece was indeed red. Excitement started to drown her heart as Jaxon pointed to one of the boats.

"Lello," he smiled. Tori watched the yellow boat float around the water, making Tori even more ecstatic.

"Good job, boys," Tori grinned. She was excited to see the twins learning, especially because preschool was coming up and Tori wanted the boys to be ready. She did not want to be one of those young parents who stuck their kids in front of a screen. It was bad enough they watched movies all day with Noah over the break. She had to get some order in her house especially with twins on the way.