Chapter 3: I'm In A Gang Now

Start from the beginning

I did a little victory dance once she turned the corner. She can finally get to meet my friends unlike yesterday where my dad attacked! Hopefully the guys won't steal her from me!

I turned around ready for class and I started walking in that direction. Just as I got to class, a hand grabbed me by the collar and shoved me back out of the door and next to the locker. It was the one and only Chen who was with Ace. Sadly, the teachers didn't care about me so they were free to do whatever they wanted.

"Oh great..." I cursed under my breath. "Just what I needed today"

"Look what the cat dragged in" He sneered. "Don't have your little girlfriend to protect you today Garmadork!"

"She's not my girlfriend!" I blushed red as I denied his statement.

"No she isn't, but she will be mine one day!" Ace sad.

I glared at him and spit out, "She will never be your girlfriend!" I was tempted to use my elemental power on him but reminded myself that no one knows I was the green ninja.

"Whatever, at least no one can stop me from doing this..." Chen smirked as he walked closer to me with his fists ready for some action.

'Ugh! I can't use my powers... This is definitely not going to end well!' I thought.

~~~Time Skip~~~

Y/N's POV:

I had a huge grin when the bell for lunch rang. I can't wait to go eat lunch with Lloyd! I wonder who he sits with? Maybe I can meet them too!

I saw Lloyd at a table with the same 5 people I saw leave for the restroom during history.

"Lloyd!" I called out to him.

He turned towards me and grinned. When he turned I noticed that he had fresh bandages across his arms that were not their when I saw him, before I left for class this morning. It looks like there are some under his shirt too but I wasn't sure.

"Hey Y/N!" He smiles widely at me as he motions for me to come over.

I come over to his table as his green eyes brighten every step closer I get.

"Um, where do you want me to sit?" I ask him.

He points to a seat in between him and a girl with black hair put up in a ponytail. I take a seat and the girl smiles at me.

"Hi! I'm Nya!" She says.

"Oh um, I'm Y/N!" I say and hold out my hand to see if we were going to do like a handshake or something. She holds her hand for me to high five and then we kinda just wave our hands not sure what to do. I just go in and give her a greeting hug after about 1 minute of confusion.

She laughs, "Well, that was awkward"

Lloyd sits down next to me and points at the people around the table. "The brown haired boy with the scar is Kai, he is Nya's brother" Lloyd states as he points to the guy sitting next to Nya, "Across the table we have Jay with the light brown hair, Cole with the black hair, and Zane with the blond hair."

"I'm Y/N if you didn't know already" I wave at them.

"Hi Y/N" they wave back. Well, then... I guess I'm in a gang now. 

I heard a small, "So your the girl he's be talking about all the time...." come from somewhere in the room.

"Oh Lloyd!" I said after I remembered the bandages, "Where did all the bandages come from? Did you get hurt?! What happened???"