"Woah woah woah!" The second guy yelled in a spastic manner, walking over to me.

"Don't move." Adrian's calm stern voice came out and I looked over to see him aiming a gun at the second guy as well. His eyes then flickered to me and he sighed. "What do you plan on doing from here?" He questioned, the two men looking to me as well in fear.

An evil smirk formed on my lips as an idea came to mind. "Take off your shirts and socks." I ordered. 

The two men looked at me with confusion. "Now!" I barked, causing them to comply.

"Should I even ask..." Adrian trailed off.

"Don't question me darling." I winked. "Now toss them over." I ordered as the two large men now stood shirtless with their large bellies hanging out.

They gave each other a look before tossing them over. I caught them easily with one hand and gestured my gun to the side. "Stand next to him and don't try anything otherwise you will regret it." I spoke, glaring at the two of them.

The guy in front of me went over to stand next to his friend and I tossed my gun to Adrian who caught it. I found his fast reflexes extremely sexy.

He pointed the second gun in his hand now to the other guy and glanced at me curiously as I walked over to them.

"Turn around." I ordered, looking at the first guy.

He reluctantly did and I took his large black shirt and began tying his wrists together in a secure knot.

I patted his back once I was done and ordered him to face me again.

"Which one is yours?" I asked, holding up the two pairs of socks in front of him.

He looked at me warily before nodding his head to my right hand.

I smirked, taking the opposite pair which was the other guys and stuffing it in his mouth. "Hope your friend tastes good." I grinned.

The guy began yelling in protest and I raised a fist to his face which caused him to quiet down.

I faced the other guy next and merely missed his fist just as Adrian warned me. In a flash, I had his wrist in my hand and smashed my own fist into the side of his head, knocking him out instantly.

"Ooh." Adrian winced at the sight.

"Told you not to mess with me." I shook my head at the guy on the floor, the other one looking at me with wide eyes.

I walked over the comatose body and began tying his wrists and stuffed two socks in his mouth. "Now this part you can make yourself useful." I turned to face Adrian.

He rolled his eyes before coming over and dragging the knocked out guy to the side.

"Hey babe, wouldn't it be more easier if we knocked this one out and locked them in the dumpster?" I questioned.

The guy in front of me started shaking his head as his eyes grew large.

"I guess so yeah." Adrian nodded.

I smiled sweetly at the guy. "Try not to bite your tongue." I said before uppercutting him and knocking him out before he could even blink.

"Damn." Adrian said impressively.

I turned to see him standing by the dumpster with the other guy's legs in his hands as he dumped him in.

"Oh sweetheart we're gonna have a nice glass of chocolate milk after this." I grinned.

Once Adrian had locked both the bodies in the dumpster, we finally made our way inside the club.

I looked around to see it was packed with sweaty horny bodies and didn't take long to spot Crawford by the bar, a flock of girls around him as Adrian had mentioned.