He kissed her neck gently which made her gasp

 He kissed her neck gently which made her gasp. " We.. we err need to talk." Shana looked at him and in his eyes, she saw how hungry he was for her as she was for him. She tried to control her breathing and calm down. She placed her hands on his chest and kissed him. She did not care about anything else. She wanted him and she knew he wanted her. Just like that he turned her around and pushed her against the door pinning her firm but gently. "Shana we need to talk before anything happens." She rolled her eyes " what's so damn important? Don't you want to be with me?". She asked feeling a lit bit annoyed and then embarrassed how straight forward she was. He sighed " Of Course I want to be with you, I have wanted to be with you since I first saw you" He said and then before he could continue Shana with all her strength pushed back and pulled his arms around her. She wanted to be in his arms tonight! She needed to know if this was just a physical attraction or was there more to it. He was quiet for a few seconds and then he turned her to face him. He searched her eyes for an answer and he saw what she saw in his eyes. His lips moved to say something but as soon as he saw Shana look at him all he wanted to do was push her against the door and kiss her. And that is exactly what he did. He pressed his body on hers as he hungrily tasted her lips. Her whole body lost under him. She felt his warm thick lips take hers and his tongue! oh, his glorious tongue teased her enough to ignite a fire within. His strong hands grabbed her by the butt and pulled her up so he could look at her directly. She wrapped her legs around his waist and with a seductive grin wrapped her arms around him. He looked at her and she saw the hesitation in his eyes, She demanded his attention by kissing him and starting to unbutton his shirt. He carried her to his bedroom and he held her till she kicked off her shoes and stood on his bed. His hands caressing the back of her thighs as he rested his head on her breast. He must have heard her heartbeat because he looked at her with a grin. She couldn't believe how handsome he looked so close. His hands explored her curvy body. She shivered when he reached her neck. She leaned forward to kiss him again. This time slowly and passionately. He carried her again and as he lay down on the bed he settled her on top of him. They continued to kiss each other, tasting each other and teasing each other that their hunger just kept growing. His hands finally unzipping her dress. Without any hesitation, she pulled her dress off. She was glad she had chosen a nice pair of bra and thong even though she did not know this was going to happen. She saw his eyes slowly explore her body. He playfully whistled. He sat up and when he did she felt how hard he was for her. She helped him unbutton his shirt and then he pulled her close. She inhaled his scent which drove her crazy. He kissed her neck giving her butterfly kisses till he reached her ears and then continued on her jawline till he reached her lips. He grabbed her butt again and pushed her on to the bed to be on top of her.

 He grabbed her butt again and pushed her on to the bed to be on top of her