27

Author's POV

When they heard that shrieking noise,both of them got startled. Jimin peeked a look below to see people gathering and some running away from the Ferris wheel. Aera seemed very frightened.

They were at the top point when the Ferris wheel stopped. Both got shocked.

Suddenly there was a jerk in the cabin where they were present. Aera got slipped from her seat and sat down. Before jimin could lead a hand to help her,there was another jerk which caused the cabin door to......crack open.

In the next second,Aera slipped and went to fell down.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh" she shouted through her lungs. Without wasting a mili second, Jimin immediately took her hand while his other hand was grabbing to one of the grill.

"Aeraaaaaaa" he shouted. She looked up to see him with teary eyes. He was sooo scared at that moment that he felt his eyes stinging when he saw his adorable wife's life is hanging in the air.

"JIMIN....." she cried. Water pouring out of her eyes like fountain. His heart ached to see her like that.

"Don't worry baby. I am here. I will protect you no matter what. Just hold onto my hand tightly. I will lift you" he whispered softly. She nodded her head while sobbing and looked down to see everyone very stunned.

"Babe don't look down. Just look into my eyes." He said while pulling her hand upwards. She looked at his eyes which gave her some confident. So she  strained herself and pulled her body upwards.

"That's it baby."  He pulled her fully into the cage with a huge force. As soon as she land into the cage, she immediately threw her arms around Jimin's neck.

On the other hand, jungkook and taehyung who were 2 cabins beside them felt relieved when they saw Aera safe. They both were shocked and scared to death when they see her hanging above the ground. The other members who were below the ground was also felt the same way.

Jimin's POV

As I pulled her into the cabin,she immediately threw her arms around me. I wasted no time in hugging her tightly. Her whole body was trembling as she kept on crying on my shoulder.

Awww..... my poor baby.

My heart broke into millions of pieces when I slowly pulled her away so that I could see her face. I saw her puffy eyes and red nose out of crying. She immediately again pulled me towards her so that she could hug me.

"Hushhh....it's ok. Everything's fine. I am here right. Everything's good baby" I sweetly whispered and rubbed circles in her back. I pulled her onto my lap and hugged her tightly.

Then I felt the Ferris wheel to move again. As soon as we land onto the ground again I lifted her  in bridal style and came out.

"Miss are you ok?" The worker asked in concern.

"The fuck is she ok!? Does she look ok to you??! What the fuck happened?? What kind of infrastructure is this?!! What would have happened if she had fallen?! What the fuck would you do?? Huh??" I shouted in rage. Aera tightened her hands around me and shook her head telling me to control my emotions which I couldn't do.The members came and stood by my side.

"Aera you okay?" Jin hyung asked worriedly. She simply nodded her head. I again turned at the worker and was about to shout at them when Aera called me.

"Jimin let's go. I don't wanna be here...please.." her voice was trembling. My eyes softened at the sight. I nodded and kissed her forehead. I gave a last death glare at the workers before turning away to walk to the car.