Chapter 08 - Killing me

Upon gazing that forbidden smirk which almost killed us to be precise, I was trapped within his gigantic hands. Drowning into those azure blue eyes, I was almost almost caught off guard when his base voice suddenly echoed through my ears.

"I warned you chica", I heard him say.

Uh..

This is not the time right time for this.

Right?

"There's a freaking tree infront of us! Ahhh!! Where the heck are you even driving you idiot?!"

See.

I was not kidding when I said that his smirk almost killed us.

"Ugh! Get off me monkey! Did you really think I could drive properly when a gorilla like you is lying on top me?!" he forcefully pushed me away as he complained.

"What- Ugh! Nevermind!" rolling my eyes in a full rotation of 360 degrees, I went back in position to my own precious but not so safe seat and the rest of the ride was indeed,

Speechless.

.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Rise and shine!" I was in the most comfiest type of slumber, relaxing within the feather soft cushion when a certain slut voice happened to disrupt it.

Me being the usual me, didn't give a sh*t about it and just continued living within my dreamland of peace and freedom, without even bothering to open my eyes back open.

"Fine. If you aren't going to wake up, guess I'll have to carry you then."

Of course no one, I mean literally no one would've certainly loved the idea of being carried into 'school' by the person whom you 'despise' the most. 

No?

Only me?

Ok.

"Touch me one more time and I'll turn that handsome face of yours into a real life eggplant", I warned through gritted teeth before getting out of the damn vehicle before speed walking right towards the school entrance.

"Hey! Did yo just call me handsome? Hey wait up!" 

I heard him yell behind me while I was really busy thinking of an escape plan thanks to that brutally mistaken slip of the tongue, and the plan was absolutely nothing but to...

RUN!!!

Finally escaping the parking lot after a few minutes of running, I slowed down my phase hoping that he must've given up and headed straight back home. After briefly stopping for a while to catch a breath I was relaxing my body while leaning on a wall when suddenly someone had to give me a heart attack.

"Boo!"

I screamed.

Trying my best to get my heart rate back to normal, I was now breathing in an out like a maniac who was in starvation for air, only to hear that stupid Kai laughing as if he had just seen Satan falling into a bowl of pasta. 

"You almost gave me a heart attack!" I whined before playfully slapping his arm.

"Exactly, that was the whole point!" he stated only to earn a fierce glare from me.

"What?" he then asked with that innocent look and voice of his making me more annoyed.

"Whatever", till I replied blankly and started sassily sashaying away from him as he too followed right after me for a few seconds before suddenly asking about,

Him.

"Hey Rose, where's Levi btw? I heard you rode with him?" he inquired cluelessly about how my body was reacting to the name of that insolent pest at the moment. Of course, my blood was boiling followed by my skin getting even more paler than it already is. Also not to forget my veins popping out of it's hideouts including my gritted teeth.