Chapter 04 - Miss Right

With perfect silence filling in the now darkly lit hallway, an hopeless me was trapped inside the grip of this black haired guy, whom I assumed to be a senior and was now busy observing his paper white skin left with a bit of yellow perfectly matching my own, his sharp but perfect jawline and his thin but perfectly curved lips-

STOP!

Brain!

Where do you think you are going huh?!

Ok so, in short I was just trapped inside the grip of this extremely handsome-

I mean, this extremely handsome NOT guy!

Haha. (Pls note the sarcasm)

With our noses brushing each others, his lips were only an inch away from touching my own.

Trying my best to get out, which was a completely useless effort since it was nearly impossible, the atmosphere was gradually getting intensified as he spoke.

"Sorry but, I won't take no for an answer."

Oh.

Staring dead in the eye not been able to do anything, I somehow manege to give him a glare before carefully getting a few words out of my mouth, because

One wrong move,

There goes my lips.

"I...If I...I say no, then it is NO!"

What? I tried my best not to stutter ok?

While hoping my best that he wouldn't notice any of my unnecessary actions + reactions, I felt as if I was being strangled to death at the moment. Simply, the atmosphere around us were just too intense to the point that I started wandering that god must've been surely enjoying this crappy moment while teasing me like this!

"It's either yes or yes Roselyn, you are coming with me."

His husky voice echoed down to the depths of my pitiful soul sending icy chills down my spine. Hence, I thought about not loosing my cool and just give up.

"Rose?!"

On second thought,

"I'm here!" with the sassiest smirk ever I yelled out immediately after hearing Zuri's voice from the distance resulting the immediate withdrawal of this sl*t face with the most daring smirk ever as he vanished off into the shadows in a blink of an eye.

I really owe you one Zu.

Finally getting the chance of making my half twisted vertebral column once again stand straight and strong I was busy enjoying my freedom to even notice the panicked the state that Zu was in now. I who was standing will all my glory finally snapped back to reality when she apparently came stumbling down to my feet.

"Oh my god, Zu! Are you ok?!" I whimpered only to get another back from her.

"Miana! Something's wrong with her!" breathlessly she started to raise her body up as I supported her but stopped midway.

"What?!" and that's when the race of the century started towards the infirmary.

.

Most of the run was silent before entering the all while room where we spotted an unconscious Mian lying on a queen sized bed with the nurse next to her.

Upon entering I felt quite uneasy after seeing the blood stain on her uniform.

"She coughed out blood again, didn't she?" I asked guiltily before moving my gaze to anywhere but away from the nurse's who's facial was now dark.