Chapter 07 - Chica

Glaring right back at those forbidden Azure crystal clear blue eyes, I was busy wondering about why Mrs. Spinster even called him back into the room. Hearing him respond to his mother with annoyance leaking through his words, I chuckled sarcastically while waiting for what she had on her sleeves.

"Levi, drive Rose to school."

Oh.

Wait...

"WHAT?!"

Ok so, that's when the both of us choked on our own saliva.

With half of our mouth gaped open the both of us were staring at her in disbelief only to see her chuckle ever so innocently at us. After hearing her ask that absurd favor as if nothing in the world was wrong with that, I couldn't help but wonder,

Is this women even kidding me? 

"Why? Is anything wrong with that?"

She asked nonchalantly before I was thinking of politely rejecting it-

"Of course mom! Eve-"

Till that Eggplant decided to barge in only to be harshly cut off by his mother.

"Are you saying no me? Levi?!"

With a firm voice she immediately responded with her eyes sharply fixed on the boy before he could even dare to decline her utmost generous but absurd request. Sadly the boy didn't have any 'guts' to go against his beloved mother.

"Uh..N..o..-"

"Then it's settled. Rose; Honey, how about you go and have breakfast before getting ready to school, hm?"

"Sure..", while sighing in defeat, I now had 0% of chance available in escaping my upcoming chaotic future, thanks to the fact that my whole escape plan was rudely shattered in to bits by a certain 'genius'.

After making my way out of the room, I quickly headed towards the kitchen to spot the dishes already been set on the table by the maids. While taking a seat, I quickly started to stuff a few extremely delicious pan cakes to my mouth when the Eggplant too had to make his 'Eggplanty' entrance.

"An ugly monkey always stuff food in their mouth during supper in the same old traditional monkey way", and there he goes on ramping nonsense again. A little change was there this time though, that same statement accidentally pulled a trigger.

Danger alert; Get on at least one of my nerves and you won't see the daylight of tomorrow,

Ever

Again.

I, being the usual me threw his gonna be extremely delicious breakfast right at his, 

Face.

There you go.

"There was Eggplant in your breakfast, so I thought you would've died missing it if you had waited too long so there you go reunite with it, your welcome", I scoffed back.

Well.

What I didn't notice was his eye piercing glare and his hand which was ready with two raw eggs.

Sh*t!

On reflex I stood up and started to run just as soon as I realized the upcoming situation. No way I'm getting those on my skin!

Running in the speed of light I quickly headed towards the stairs while the guy almost caught up to me. The fact that my hair was all over my face at the moment didn't help me all. Trying to catch a glimpse of the running cheetah, I turned my head around for brief second, and that was perfectly enough of an opportunity for him to throw an egg.