8: For Her Love

It was almost 2 in the morning and most of the people in the house had already falling into their dreamland, obviously feeling tired with the event that they hosted that evening. But seems like one person were still awake at this time and in fact this person were right now quietly walking along the balcony, careful enough not to wake up any one of them.

With her hoodie on covering her face, she tip toeing towards the last room, feeling glad that it was unlocked. She slowly walk into the room, striding faster towards the bed to wake him up so that she can quickly finish her business here.

" Sungjae . . . Yook Sungjae, wake up. "

Sungjae could feel that his body being shaken by someone and God know how surprised he is when the first thing that he sees once he open his eyes is Joy's face, looking back at him with her usual smiles that happen to make him jolted on his bed. If not because of Joy's quick reflex on cupping his mouth, both of them will surely get caught by now.

" What are you doing in my room ? "

He noticed that Joy was all ready with her cloth on, something that she wouldn't wear if she want to sleep. And he also noticed the backpack that she's carrying behind her back that only made him confused for what purposes she's carrying it.

" Are you going somewhere ? "

" Yes. I'm going to run away. "

" What ? "

" Are you going to get me caught ? "

Both of them were whispering crazily to each other as one were being horrified while the other one were calm as ever.

" What do you mean by running away ? "

" I'm going to elope with Daniel. "

" What ?? "

" Thanks to you that our plan ruined. "

" What was that supposed to mean ? "

" Apparently, Eunkwang oppa decided not to break the engagement and in fact he even want to us get married soon. I mean it, very soon. He said, he didn't mind if I'm falling for someone else as long as later after married, I can slowly fall for him. "

" Wow ! "

" Yes wow. So, I decided to run away. I don't want to marry him. Obviously Daniel is waiting for me. I'm here only to say goodbye to you. You've been such a help Sungjae. And this will be enough for you. Thank you. Bye. "

She's about to jump off the bed when suddenly she's being held by Sungjae.

" You going away then what about me ? "

" Don't worry. You'll be fine. You can go back to Seoul tomorrow morning and they won't suspect a thing while for me, I cannot wait until sun rise. "

" Yah, are you crazy ? How sure are you that Eunkwang didn't spill whatever that he sees this evening to anybody ? What if he did tell someone and by the morning come I might be bruise with all of the punching that I get from Chanyeol hyung."

" Silly. Of course he didn't. If he did, you are already lying down with bruises on your face right now. "

" Do you think it's funny ? He might tell all of them the first thing in the morning and I can't even escape from it. "

He let out a big sigh when he sees how she's staring at him with no worries written on her face.

" Why are you doing this Joy ? Why are you always making a mess of your life ? "