5: Meeting The Family

They are having a breakfast at one stall nearby their motel while waiting for the taxi to come. As they're waiting, Sungjae can't help but to think of their conversation last night, which was interrupted with a sudden call that she got on her phone.

He take a glance at her, hesitating whether is it alright to start the conversation but he did made his mind in the end.

" So, last night, you said something about . . .
I mean, why are you asking whether I . . like you
or not ? "

" Oh right. Glad that you remind me about it. As I'm saying, if you like me then most probably you will like my sister. Cause she is as pretty as me and she's a good singer as well. Even her name is pretty.
Rose, Park Rose. So just imagine, you and her while Daniel and I. We can be in-laws. Isn't that
great ?! "

" Did you always like this ? Everything look so fun
in your eyes. "

" Hey, I feel so great thinking that you'll be my brother in-law. I thought you will feel
the same. "

" Alright how about this. You and me while Daniel and your sister ? Just imagine. " He mimicked what she just did earlier which cause her to pout at him.

Sungjae just want to tease her since she's is fun to talk to. She's will come up with any ideas that always makes him smiles.

" How come Rose and Daniel when she didn't
know him ? "

" Yes, how come Rose and I when we also didn't know each other. So since in this frame, the only person that know each other is us, it makes sense that you and I are the perfect partner. "

" I cannot, I already have Daniel. " Seems like she already realised that Sungjae is just playing with her and so she went along.

" Hmm, too bad. We can be a perfect couple. "

Both of them were burst into laughter as Sungjae said those words. She didn't expect that Sungjae whom she thought were so serious and mysterious at first had this side of him as well and she was glad that he able to open up his heart for her.

" Pabo. By the way, you look nice wearing just tee like this. That serious vibe totally off you
now. "

He did some shopping at the shop nearby earlier, noticing that he didn't bring any of his cloth and only founds that tees suits him at the moment.

" Well, thanks to this face. I think I suit just any cloth. Just in time, the taxi is here. "

" Let's go. "

☘️☘️☘️

" So, who else were in there your family ? "

" Let see, mom and dad, halmeoni, Rosie,
Chanyeol oppa- "

" Oppa ? Your brother ? "

" Yup. My sister in-law, Wendy unnie and my
niece."

" Wow, what a big family that you have and all of them were staying in one roof ? "

" It's halmeoni's house anyway. Ever since we grown up, mom and dad move in with halmeoni just to take care of her. Chanyeol oppa live nearby anyway.
Rosie currently having her semester break."

" I see. "

He sees the way her eyes sparkles upon talking about her family and how envy he is right now towards her. She is sure lucky to have a really loving family unlike him who's family are broken ever since he graduated from high school. Truth is, he did miss their old days where there's no quarrels and all in his family.