17 : Have You With Me

He smiled as the sight of those love birds finally talking to each other even though at first Seulgi did try her best to appear sulky in front of Hyunsik, but he knew it won't last long then to just given in to her boyfriend. He remembered she once told him that Hyunsik's eyes smiles can easily melted her anger.

" Tsk ! If she ever knew how drain I am for these past week of being the middle man in their love life. "

Though he said those in annoyance, deep inside he was actually happy for these two. He knew it was hard for them to be together despite Seulgi's profession as a celebrity, an Idol exactly but Hyunsik manage to solve that problem for them now.

Yes, he knew exactly Hyunsik's plan and he could not be any more proud at the older one's decision to make their relationship public. There are risk to be taken but like Hyunsik said, consider this as their slow steps to be accepted in the public.

When he thought he had watch enough, he decide to make his way out.

Should I give her a call ?
It's been awhile anyway.
Aish those two knows how to make me feel jealous.

He fish out the phone from his pocket, sliding it up to search for her contact, but didn't immediately dial her number when he found hers. At some point he is hesitant.

Will it be too much ?
What if  later on she think that I'm not giving that
space for her ?
Maybe later. Not now.

He put back the phone and walk passing by the waitress that's been bowing to him since then, causing him to smiled and mouthed thanks.

He was just few steps from the glass door when his peripheral vision caught something, more like someone standing by it, outside the restaurant.

He thought it must be some customer waiting to walk into the restaurant but he feel his world suddenly shaking when his eyes look straight at the front, meeting the person's eyes.

His hand that were gripping the door handle trembling as his eyes still glued on the said person.

For few seconds he is standing there, trying to recollect his minds and even blinking his eyes for couple of times making sure that he's not seeing things and God, he knew that he is not dreaming when he realise the wide smile that forming on her face.

God must be loving me so much.

Without waiting no more, he push the door open and striding his way towards her before swiftly pull her body into his embrace, making her to softly place her arms around his torso with that smile still plastering on her face. They didn't need words to know that they missed each other's warmth. Their embrace was enough to tell it all.

💎💎💎

" You should have tell me that's you're coming. "

Both of them were right now in his car, with Sungjae still not letting go her small hand, caressing it as if it will lose from his grasp. They decide to have something to eat at some other place than the one Hyunsik and Seulgi in but by the looks of it, Sungjae doesn't seem will hit on that pedal to drive his car away since his eyes were on her all the time and of course not that Joy mind it either.

For her, she can take all of his lovely stares for how long that it will take because she feel like she deserve it and he also deserve hers.

" Than it won't be a surprise Sungjae-ah. "

" Right. And you almost make my heart come out from
it's place if you wanna know. "