Nightmare

Jungkook's POV
  I watched as she hugged him.
'Why him? After I sacrificed my chance of freedom to make her happy! Why is she even crying?! She should be happy now!?'
I grit my teeth in anger as I watched him hug her. She was sobbing into his chest.
I growled, "That should be me."
'I should be the one holding her when she's sad! I should be the one stopping her from her hurting herself!'
I thought back to the incident at the bridge. I don't understand why she thinks she needs to die! She's beautiful...
My face softened as I watched her cry. I only focused on her...
"Don't worry...I'll make you happy..." I smiled. I left them there and headed to my house.
'They should be fine. I don't think she will fall for him.'
Y/N's POV
I walked into Baekhyun's house and started heading upstairs.
"I hope you don't mind I'm going straight to sleep?" I asked him quietly. My eyes were red and puffy, my face was stained with tears and snot.
I just wanted to cry again.
"I don't mind at all," he smiled at me, sadly.
I painfully smiled back and whispered goodnight before heading to the guest bedroom.
  I could hear him whisper goodnight back before opening the door to the guest bedroom.
I laid there on the bed with all the lights off and just stared at the ceiling. Negative thoughts were running through me head....
What hurt the most was that I couldn't cry anymore tonight...
I felt numb....
I thought of the very few happy memories I had with my parents when my sister was still alive as well.
  Then my eyes slowly closed...

    "I don't want to get the ball, Mom! Have Na-Rae do it!" I complained.
   "I don't want to get it either!" Na-Rae argues back with crossed arms, "I got it all the other times!"
   We were hanging out at the park with our mom. There was a slight, cool breeze. The air was cold but not too cold. I could still smell the fresh air and see all the kids playing with their parents.
   I was playing soccer with my sister and kicked it too far out into the street.
  "Soooo! Who cares if you got it all the other times! One more time shouldn't hurt!" I whined.
"You're such a cry baby!" My sister pouted and then laughed.
"Well, I don't want to get it!" I pouted as well and plopped down on the grass.
"Y/N, your sister got it last time. Now go get it," my mom said sternly, while watching us two argue.
"But I'm lazy and it's too far," I argued back.
  "You can't be lazy for the rest of your life, Y/N," she groaned.
   "Sure I can, Mommy," I said while giggling.
  I fell back on the grass and laid down while looking up at the sky.
   "Get up and go get the ball, Y/N L/N! Or else no ice cream this afternoon," Mommy spoke with a harsh tone.
   I flinched and looked at Na-Rae through the corner of my eye. I could tell she was already looking at me.
   "Don't worry, I'll get it," Na-Rae said cheerfully.
   "No honey, Y/N needs to learn to get up and do it herself."
   "Don't worry, Mommy. This will be the last time I do it, I swear," she giggled.
   I lifted my head and mouthed a thank you to her and she nodded her head back.
   She happily hopped her way over to the middle of the street.
   "Be careful, Na-Rae!" My mother shouted.
   "I will Mommy!" Na-Rae replied while running into the street...
   I laid my head back down waiting for Na-Rae to come back with the ball.
   "Na-Rae?" I questioned sitting back up.
   I could still remember it all. All the horrors of that day haunt me still.
  I remember the speeding car trying to stop. I remember the terrifying screams of my beloved sister. I remember the desperate cries of my mother. I remember the loud sirens of the ambulance and the worried shouts of the surrounding people.
   But it felt like I didn't exist at the moment. I was frozen in shock and fear.
   "Na...Na-Rae..." I called out, but don't remember opening my mouth.
   "M-Mommy....Y...Y/N/N...."
   Those were the last words she ever said...
   I remember it all so clearly, like a horrible dream.
   "Na-Rae!!!" I cried and tried to go to her.
   "Get away you worthless child!" Mommy shouted at me and pushed me back so hard to the point where I fell hard on the ground. She wrapped her arms around Na-Rae and was shaking uncontrollably.
   "M-Mommy!" I cried.
  "Don't call me that!" She shouted back, "Look what you've done to your sister! You killed her!"
   "N-no, Mommy...." I cried.
   I stared at Na-Rae's lifeless form.... I cried as I realized there was no way that she was going to wake up. I cried as I watched the lift fade from her once beautiful brown eyes.
  "Na...Na-Rae..." I cried out one last time, before I could see her fall limp in Mommy's arms.
   "It's all your fault! It's all your fault! Y/N. Y/N. Y/N!"

    My eyes snapped open as I saw Baekhyun standing in front of me, shaking me awake.
   He looked worry and he put his hands on my face.
   "You're crying..." he whispered wiping a few tears that slipped from my eyes before enveloping me in a hug.
   "What did you dream of?" He asked quietly. I could hear him sniffle and I realized he was holding in his own sobs.
   I hugged him back instantly and cried into his shoulder. I was worrying the only friend I had.
   I didn't want to be a burden to him...What if he leaves me like everyone else...
   "Na-Rae!" I called out forgetting all the negative thoughts, "Na-Rae!"
   Baekhyun didn't ask any questions which I was thankful for. He just kept hugging me. He held me until I stopped sobbing.
   "Are you okay now?" He asked while looking at me at arms length.
   "Y-Yes, I'm fine n-now," I replied.
  "Just remember I'm always here," he said. "You can talk to me when you need someone."
    He hugged me one more time before getting up from the bed and turning around. But before he could leave I grabbed his hand.
   "Stay..." I begged desperately, "please..."
   He turned around and gave me a soft smile before getting into the bed with me...
   I fell asleep in his warm embrace and realized it was the most safe I felt in a while...