Meeting. Chapter 1.

SO THIS PIC EXPLAINS ABOUT WHAT OMEGA, ALPHA AND BETA ARE IF YOU NEVER READ THIS TYPE OF FANFIC BEFORE.

IF YOU STILL DONT UNDERSTAND AFTER READING THE PIC THEN PLEASE LOOK (ALPHA, OMEGA, BETA) UP ONLINE AND YOU FIND PAGES THAT EXPLAIN IN GREATER DETAIL.

THANKS AND PLEASE DONT READ ON IF YOU DONT AGREE WITH (ALPHA, OMEGA, BETA) TYPES OF STORIES. 

I WILL WARN YOU THIS IS AN ALPHA X BETA STORY LINE.

........................................................................................

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

My Parents are proud Alphas, they both doctors in the Garrison City where we live. They gave birth to twins, my brother first then me. They called my brother matt and called me Katie. Since my parents was doctor they could do our second gender test for free before the middle school free test. 

My brother well he was an Omega 

And me

Well i was an Alpha. 

My parents pitied my brother for being an Omega and made me promise to protect him. Me the younger twin had to promise everyday to protect her brother becuase i was an Alpha. 

Me and Matt had different rooms but they were next to each other. He was spoiled rotten each day and all i could do was stand in the background watching. My parents thought just become matt was an Omega meant he needed more love and care then i did. I didnt know my parents love becuase they always pushed me away saying an Alpha can look after themselves. 

When we twins turned three we started nursery. New life is how i saw it, a place where others wouldn't know my second gender and i could be free. I could make friends or maybe even be praised for once in my life. I forgot my brother would be in the same class and i forgot how cruel this world could be. 

I made a toy robot no bigger then the size of a teen hand. I know it might be showing off for a three year old to build something so awesome but i was three and it was just like painting on paper to me. I wanted to impress my class and when i saw those silly scarps outside school i just started building while other children played together or tried eating grass. I was smarter then i should for my age but i was too short for my age as well. 

Once i built the robot i went to show others hoping they be amazed by me, me as Katie not me as the Alpha. The teaches turned to me shocked and i was excited to finally be praised or even complement once in my life. I looked to  the teacher with hope in my eyes but my time shine never came.