Brother, Sister times

(Lava)

NekotheSpirit wrote most of this! Enjoy the awesomeness!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Hayley's POV*

Bruce growled under his breath, his arms jerking up, only to be held in place. We were chained, the clamps tightly holding me down. I watched and observed him, I know I've seen this man before, but I don't recall the exact moment. I just know I remember his face.

"It has been a while, hasn't it Beast?" Loki taunted with a twisted smirk. He looked down to Bruce, who was struggling and grunting, trying to break from the chains. Loki only grinned more, his malevolent laughs echoing through the darkness.

"Look at you now, pathetic. Once a strong, mindless, fearless beast, now a feeble man. It gives me such joy."

"Bite your silver tounge, Loki." My brother snapped. "You're going to choke on those weak words."

"By whom, Mr. Banner?" Loki chuckled madly. "The Man of Metal? Man of America? My brother? Or perhaps... the young damsel you favor..."

"Shut up!" Bruce hollered again. He reached out and jumped up, only to be tugged back down to the moist concrete floor. "Shut up! Shut UP!"

It pained me to watch my brother act like this, but what could I do? I'd only make it worse, say blow S.H.I.E.L.D.'s cover or get us both killed. So I helplessly sat there and watched, praying a mile an hour that Bruce will keep his calm.

"She really is beautiful." The god hauntingly laughed. He held out his hand and a green mist appeared, acting like a projecter. Suddenly, Arissa came into view, but the sight made me want to scream.

She was tied up, hanging upside down, crying, bloody, beeding, her once sleek black hair was burnt. She had a gag over her mouth, but you could still hear her cries for help. I've always seen Arissa as a strong person, seeing her like this made me want to cry.

Tears welled up in my eyes and I quickly looked away, the warm drops falling down my cheeks. I had to maintain my breathing, or I'll lose it and Lile will make a comeback. But I couldn't block out the shrieks of despair, even worse I can hear the blood dripping on the cold floor.

"What... Where is she!?" Bruce yelled. But Loki didn't say anything as he pulled back the mist. "WHERE IS SHE DAMMIT!? WHERE IS SHE!? TELL ME!"

The door opened and Loki stepped out, leaving Bruce shouting nasty comments and crying. I couldn't help but feel sick to my stomach, how could anyone do that? It's inhuman, disgusting, I wish I could erase all of it. But no matter how many times I blink or let the tears build till my vision blurred, I still saw her. I saw the bloodshed I remembered so many years ago.

"God dammit! GOD DAMMIT! WHAT DID YOU DO!? GET BACK HERE YOU BASTERD!" Bruce yelled, I'm surprised that he hasn't turned yet, usually he would. And I haven't turned either, which is very very weird.

"That's unreal." My voice wavered. I had a taste in the back of my mouth that made me want to throw up, it was so bitter, like acidy bile. "Bruce, you shouldn't give in to him. You shouldn't--"

"HE HAS HER!" Bruce screamed. "Hayley he has Arissa, he has her! I-I have to save her, I need to save her!" Once again, my brother jumped up, yet again falling to his knees. "Hayley, we have to save her. We just have to."

"It's not real Bruce!" I scolded. "I remember Ari with Lavada and Tony! You really think Loki is any match against Lavada!? She  would've burned Loki's ass if she got anywhere near them!"

"What if he caught them all!? What if they're caged up!? What if she's DEAD!?" Bruce began to cry, shivering and whimpering.

"He's the god of lies, Bruce! HE'S LYING! I know that Arissa's okay, I know that she's alive and well! And I'm pretty sure that they'll come back and save us! Just watch!"

Bruce turned to me, and I saw tears streaming down his face. His hair was ruffled and his face was dirty, I've never seen him this way. I swallowed down my fears, and put on a brave front, at this moment, my brother needs me. I need to be the brave one this time.

"She's fine Bruce, and if she's here, she'd already be out of her cage sneaking around. Tony is probably sitting there, like always, and Lavada is burning up the sorry shits that work for Loki." I assure my brother. He began to calm down, his once rapid breathing was now even breaths.

"We'll find a way out." I say confidently. "And when we do, we're getting Loki, and making sure that he stays in his cage this time."

Bruce snifled and scooted closer, pulling me into a hug. It was hard to achieve since we were chained up, but we managed. He shoved his face into my messy hair, hugging me tightly.

"Thank you Hayley. You're an amazing sister." Bruce quietly thanked me.

I smiled and rubbed his back. "No problamo big bro."

"I'm sorry for saying all of those rude things earlier." Bruce sincerely apologized.

"Nah, it's fine, I get it, big brother, protective..."

"It's okay if you like Tony." Bruce deeply sighed. "I'm not one who controls you anyway."

"Pretty obvious I like Tony?" I asked.

Bruce pulled away laughing a bit. "Are you kidding me?"

"No, I'm adulting you." I joked. "And it's pretty obvious you like Arissa."

Even if it's dark in here, I could still see a dark shade of pink fill his face. "R-really? D-do you think... she-she likes m-me back?"

I playfully rolled eyes. "No dip, man."

He blushed even redder, if that was even possible. I laughed lightly. He looked away to try to hide it. It just made me laugh more.

"Stop it!" I could tell he was hiding a laugh.

"Why? You know you want to laugh too!"

"No I don't."

"Oh, come on Brucie!"

Finally, he laughed with me. When we were done, I laid my head on his shoulder, getting kind of sleepy.

"Hayley," Bruce said. "I'm really glad that you came to find me."

"I am too." I couldn't hide my smile as I fell into a dreamless sleep on his shoulder.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^
(Lava)

Hello, my civilians! Did you like?

I like this chapter. It's very sentimental and sweet. NekotheSpirit wrote most of it!

I should be in school right now, but I'm sick with pink eye. I HATE BEING SICK! XP

Anyways, I hope you like this chapter!

Don't let the door hit ya on the way out! See you later my civilians! :D!! <3

~Lava