Fury, just leave us alone.

(Lavada's POV)

I walked into a little shop in Manhatten to get my new guests some food. I am wearing my long sleeved dark red shirt and long blue jeans. My ball cap was pulled down so a shadow covered my face.

I know what most people think: Why is that strange girl wearing all of that clothing  when it's about 89 degrees outside?

Simple. To hide my red veins. Not going to talk about it. Mostly because I don't know what happened.

After I was done shopping, I walked into a little caffe to get me some coffee.

As I sat down, a man walked in. He had an eyepatch on and was wearing a black trench coat.

'Fury.' I growled in my mind.

Fury looked strieght at me and walked over. I cursed under my breath.

"Lavada." he simpily said.

I tilted my cap up, a smirk on my face. "Yes Patchy?"

He sat down across from me. "We know that you have Hayley, Bruce, and Arissa."

"What makes you think that?" I asked.

"Show us where they are." he said.

"What's in it for me?" I asked.

"We know your past. We could tell you it." he offered.

"I don't want to know about it." I said quickly. "Fury, just leave us alone." I stood up and walked out of the shop.

I'm not stupid. I know one of Fury's agents are following me. That's why I walked everywhere besides the log house.

I took a quick look around to see if the agent was around. I couldn't find an agent so I walked to the house.

Trust me. Fury is not going to mess with me. He knows who I am even though I don't.

I walked inside the house. "I brought food!"

Hayley ran towards me and helped me with the bags.

When we got into the kitchen, I heard the door get kicked open.

I ran to the living room and stopped in my tracks. A really cute guy with dirty blonde hair and misty green eyes was holding a bow and arrow in my doorway. He was aiming it right at me.

"Clint, don't shoot!" Bruce yelled.

He ignored him and the arrow went flying. I could feel my red fire filled veins glowing. My arms shot up and I burned his arrow.

I could see Hayley and Bruce's eyes widen. Arissa just smirked.

"You might not want to do that again or else I'll burn more than the arrow." I said to the man.

He put his other arrow back, his eyes not leaving me.

"Clint. Please don't take me back." Hayley said.

"I'm not." the man said.

The three gave him a confused look. Then a metal suit walked in.

"Tony!" Hayley exclaimed.

The suit took it's helmet off to reveal a man with very dark brown hair and a matching gotee. His brown eyes sparkled when he saw Hayley. He smiled. "Hey guys."

"Oh great. More people." I muttered.

"Who's she?" the brown haired man asked.

"Lavada. People in New York call me Ember." I said, leaning against the wall.

"I'm Tony Stark and this is Clint Barton." introduced the brown man.

"So you're the girl Fury always talks about. The most dangerous person in the world." Clint said.

"Yep. That's me." I said. "So Patchy talks about me? He promised to keep me a secret."

"He prepares us for the day when your powers take you over." he said.

"It might be soon..." I sighed.

"What are you talking about?" Hayley asked.

"Nothing." I said and glared at Clint so he wouldn't tell.

He nodded to show that he wouldn't.

"It's getting dark. I only have three rooms, so we are going to have to share." I said.

It ended up like this:

Room #1: Arissa and Bruce

Room #2: Hayley and Tony

Room #3: Clint and me

... Okay, so maybe I have a tiny crush on Clint... Even though he tried to kill me...

I'm weird...