A New Friend and A New Threat

(Hayley's POV)

I walked to the elevator with Tony. I looked at him. He had a dark bruise. Huh? He didn't have that when we woke up. Whatever.

The elevator opened with a small ding. Bruce was on his laptop, but when he heard the ding he looked up. He smiled softly to me, but when he saw Tony he started to hold back a laugh. Did Bruce do that to Tony's face? No, Bruce would never do something like that.

Tony rolled his eyes and walked over to a table with a variety of drinks. " Have you ever tried scotch, Hayley?"

" I never had the time to drink." I replied.

Tony frowned at me. " Come here and try some."

I walked over to where he was pouring us a glass.

The phone rang and Bruce answered it with a gentle 'Hello?'

Once he finished the call, he looked over to Tony. " We are needed at base."

" Now?" Tony whined.

Bruce nodded and Tony grunted.

" Can I come!?" I asked excitedly.

The boys tensed up and Bruce said, " No, Hayley."

" But why?" I pouted.

" This is important businesses we need to take care of." Tony explained.

" Fine." I grumbled and plopped down on the couch. I searched through a list of movies and found one that looked interesting: The Avengers.

" Hey, Tony? Can you pay for this movie?" I asked.

Tony looked at the movie and quickly said, " No."

I gave him a pout face. He was about to give in when Bruce interfered. " No, Hayley."

" Fine!" I give up on rights to do things in this house!

Tony and Bruce nodded and walked out the door.

__________________

(Bruce's POV)

We walked through the doors of S.H.I.E.L.D. Tony made us late. The fact that he has to walk around with a bruise that I caused makes up for it.

" You're late." I heard a voice say. It wasn't Director Fury's voice though.

" Who the h*ll are you?" Tony asked.

" I am Agent Arissa." the girl explained. She had blonde hair and hazel eyes. " I'm new to S.H.I.E.L.D."

" I'm Bruce Banner and this is Tony Stark." I introduced us.

" Yeah, I know Dr. Banner. It's hard not to know." Arissa said.

" Why are we here?" Tony complained. " I was going to show Hayley her first taste of scotch."

I rolled my eyes. Hayley doesn't need to be drinking with Tony around.

" Who's Hayley?" asked Steve Rogers a.k.a. Captain America.

" My little sister." I said. She's 40, but she is still my little sister.

" You have a sister?" Natasha Romanoff a.k.a. Black Widow said shocked.

" Yeah, she's my long lost sister." I said looking down. I can't believe I left her there, knowing the danger.

" It sounds like Tony's hitting on her." Clint Barton a.k.a. Hawkeye said.

" Why do you think he has a bruise?" I asked with a smirk.

" Stop rubbing it in!" Tony exclaimed.

" Wait, you punched Tony!?" Natasha asked jumping out of her chair.

I gave a sly nod. Natasha, Clint, and Steve stared at me in clear shock. I laughed silently to myself.

" Let's foucas on the issue at hand here." Nick Fury said.

" And what is that?" Tony asked rudely.

" We have a possible threat. This person is unknown and this person is in New York. She has powers constructed from experiments. These powers consist of super strength, seeing past and future, and she consists of gamma radiation." Arissa explained.

" We will be on the look out." Steve said.

" Who wants to come to my house?" Tony asked.

" Tony..." I warned.

" Relax Bruce. She won't know anything. She'll think they're normal people." Tony said.

" Why do you need her to think we're normal?" Steve asked.

" I don't want her to worry about anything, and if I know Hayley, she worries a lot." I explained.

" Okay so we'll act like normal people. If you can do it , Bruce, then we can too." Clint said. Arissa, Steve, Natasha, and Tony nodded in agreement.

" Fine." I sighed. The others cheered and headed for the door.

This is going to be tough.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Narrator)

Hi my civilians! Like the new nickname!?

What do you guys think?

Special Character: Agent Arissa (NekotheSpirit)

Don't let the door hit ya on the way out! See you guys later! :D!!!!