A visit from Lile

(Hayley's POV)

Tony didn't bring us to the tower. He brought us to a HUGE airship.

" Hayley, welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D." Bruce said.

" Woah! This thing is huge!" I gaped at the military looking aircraft.

Tony chuckled. When we landed I saw that eye patch dude from earlier.

" Come with us." he said.

" Please don't hurt her, Director." Bruce pleaded.

" Relax Dr. Banner, she will be safe." Arissa said walking up to us. " You two are needed."

Tony and Bruce nodded and gave me one last look before they left me with Arissa and eye patch.

" What do you want from me?" I asked eye patch.

" I am Director Nick Fury. This is S.H.I.E.L.D. Miss Banner, you have powers." he explained.

" What kind of powers? I know the gamma radiation gave me a girl named Lile inside me. She knows more than me." I could feel my heart racing inside me. Fury scares me... a lot.

*Arissa's POV*

I saw Hayley drop to the ground. Fury ran up to her.

" Free again." I heard her moan.

" Hayley?" I asked walking up to her.

" Why do people always mistake me for her?" she cackled getting up. " I'm Lile."

I backed up a little bit. Then I ran and did a jump kick right to her gut. She doubled over.

" Little moves like that aren't going to do anything to me." she laughed.

We started to fist fight. I threw a punch, but she dodged it.

Soon she had me on the ground.

" It's a pain." she said watching her nails grow sharp. " I wasn't trying to kill you. You are just in the way."

I could feel her nails starting to enter my skin right in front of my heart.

Then someone pushed her off.

*Bruce's POV*

I ran to Director Fury. " What's going on? Why is Hayley fighting Arissa?"

" That's not Hayley. Her name is Lile. She shares Hayley's body." Fury explained.

" Why isn't S.H.I.E.L.D. doing anything?" I asked.

" Arissa is a highly skilled agent. She can handle herself." Fury said.

I looked over to find Lile holding Arissa down and putting a very sharp nail on her heart.

I ran and pushed Lile off of her.

Lile smirked. " Well if it isn't Robert Banner."

I held her down. " Come on Hayley. Come out."

She laughed. " Not going to happen. Now where's Hulk?"

I could feel her calling the other guy. I pushed him down.

Lile laughed. Then she was shot with a tranquilizer dart.

*Arissa's POV*

My hero.

Bruce Banner is my hero.