Anarky (on comms): You pay for this, Batman!

He turns around and fires at him again. But he able to escape and head to another district and Anarky tank follows him at full speed. He keeps running away as Anarky tank is chasing him. He went to hiding again as Anarky tank just pass by and continue chasing Batman. Then he comes out and went behind him. He aims at the back of Anarky tank and with a perfect shot, he fires at it. The engine got shot, it was damaged and worse, the fire burst out and it's about to explode in few seconds. The tank just stopped working as Anarky force to open the hatch door and get out of the tank. In a few seconds, it blew up into the pieces and the fire consumes it. Anarky watches at his burning tank causing him to angry as he hit it on the ground for failure. Batmobile just to park there as Batman gets out of the car and approach him kneeling on the ground. Batman said to him.

Batman: It's over, Anarky. Your anarchy revolution has failed. The GCPD has rounded up all of your followers and sent it to blackgate prison. Your ally have failed to stop me.

Anarky: No... I will not shove my face to the mud! It won't be over when I say it's over!

He shouted as he pulls out his baseball bat with spikes on it and attempts to attack him. But Batman grabbed it then he punches to the face as he breaks Anarky mask and he fell on the ground unconscious. He grabbed him and put him into the back of the batmobile. He went into his vehicle and head to the GCPD station to put him in prison.

Timeskip

Cash doing his work on the computer to see every prisoner is in each cell. Then, he came surprised to see Batman holding on Anarky as he taking him to the prison cell. Cash just said.

Cash: Well, it ain't Anarky who revolt the anarchy. I guess your plan is failed again.

Anarky: Shut up. Those people are too weak to rise up against the corruption. One day, you will realize it.

Cash: Tell that to the judge. I belong to justice and peace.

Then Batman went to the cell and put him in. Anarky looks around to see Riddler is there too and he ain't happy to be here. Anarky just said.

Anarky: You're here too.

Riddler: How did I, a genius and intelligent criminal of Gotham, got beaten by a bunch of girls.

Anarky: I think you're not so smart enough to outsmart them.

Riddler: Oh, shut up! At least Cobblepot won't be here with us.

After Batman put him in the cell, he's about to leave when Cash just said to him.

Cash: Batman, I don't know why those militias wanted you, commissioner, and your friends dead or alive. But, may I ask you something before you leave.

Batman: What is it?

Cash takes some time to think until he said to him.

Cash: Please, take care of commissioner. He's the only man to change Gotham forever.

He nodded and leave the GCPD station. Once he's outside with his batmobile the contacts Nightwing on the screen as he said.

Batman: Nightwing, status report?

Nightwing (on screen): Penguin still here in his own iceberg and he thinks he's safe at his own place with a lot of men here. *scoffs* I can take them down on my own.

Batman: Standby. I sent Batgirl and her group to help you.

Nightwing (on screen): Okay, Bruce. What are you going to do?