Shivaay comes close to Anika then goes behind her.He puts the flower at the crook of her right ear.While fixing it he gets the intoxicating scent of Anika which makes him dizzy in return!Finishing that he holds her hand and walks out of the hall.
Coming outside they get in the car and leave Sunflower Petals.Minutes later-

A:  You have not told me yet that where we are going.

S:  You will know for yourself.

A:  By the way.....you are looking very.....very handsome today.I could not take my eyes.......She stops blushing.

S:  Well,thank you very much.

A:  W..Welcome.

She slips into silent mode not because she has nothing to talk about but to apply herself staring at Shivaay,stealthily.Same goes for Shivaay!

______________________________________________________________________

When Shivaay's car stops coming at a lavishly decorated premise of a multi-storied building,countless camera flashes,media people surround it.Ignoring them he gets down and reaches for Anika at the other side and makes her get down too.In the mean time,security forces get hold on media people though cameras are flashing continuously and questions are getting asked.
So many people are present there as they walk on the red-velvet carpet smiling at them.Watching all those Anika asks-

A:  Shivaay,did you crack any big business deal?Have you thrown any success party for that?

S:  We will throw party for sure Anika.Just wait and watch.

Minutes later OmRu come and meet them.Leaving Rudra with Anika,Om takes away Shivaay with him.

O:  I hope everything will be sorted now.What do you think?

S:  Hope so.

O:  Have you decided how will you tell all those to Anika?

S:  No,not yet.For that I need doctor's permission.

O:  Anika is stable now.I think it's high time.Anyway,did you talk to Choti Ma?

S:  Yes.Every time,repetition of the same story.

O:  She is your mother Shivaay.It's her right.

S:  I know.That's why I want to finish everything as early as possible.He sighs.

O:  Are you all right?

S:  Yeah,I am fine.Let's go.We need to commence the main function.

They return to Rudra and Anika.She is laughing hearing his funny jokes.

A:  Where you two have been gone?

S:  Anika,I have a surprise for you.

A:  One more?Already I am filled with so many surprises.

S:  Look over there.

Shivaay makes her turn.She is about to protest but stops.Her eyes get widened  in disbelief.She looks back at Shivaay with abated breath,smiling-

A:  Shivaay...You....I...She fumbles.He puts his hands on her shoulder-Go Anika.

She gives a squeezing press to his hand then turn to her heels.

Mr.Harshvardhan Trivedi is standing at a little distance.Anika stops coming in front of him.She says in a suppressed emotional voice-DAD!
She jumps into his arms like a little girl.Mr.Trivedi secures his arms around his dearest daughter.

A:  I can't tell you how much I missed you Dad.I am so so so soooooooooooooooo..happy.

Mr.Trivedi recalls their last dreadful encounter and his words-"Don't call me Dad"
Tears blind his eyes.He says in a broken voice-