Epilogue

The morning has come and Chaeyoung is the first to wake up from a deep slumber. She realized she's scoping the penguin in her arms who sleeps so peacefully. The sight made her smile unconsciously. It became a daily routine to wake up with the same scene in front of her.

A year has passed and they're finally graduating today. The three maknaes decided not to meet each other before the graduation day and spend their time with their love ones. Brushing the loose strands of hair, her girlfriend stirred on her sleep.

"Ohayou" She greeted. Chaeyoung can't help but smile to that.

"Ohayou Minari" she kissed her lover's lips tenderly. It was Mina's turn to smile after they broke the kiss.

"It's your graduation day" she smiled. Chaeyoung nodded and snuggled closer to her lover.

"Yes but I still want to lay with you" she pouted. Mina chuckled to her lover's cuteness. She wanted to do the same but she knows she needs to get the girl ready. Her mother might scold her again from her tardiness. Yes her mother, she finally found the woman she longed to meet.

After that night many things happened. It turns out the devil wasn't that devil after all. Red left a flash drive that contained the location of her mother and a whole lot of property on Chaeyoung's name. The fortune inside could match up with the Myoui's and Chaeyoung can't believe that her old man would do such thing for her.

The last folder was named 'To my child'. The folder contains her pictures when she's still a baby up until the last time she was there on her father's care. It was full of memories with her and her father. The pictures shows a happy father and daughter moments. There were also videos where she's still a baby and her mother (she guess) and father was there laughing and saying sweet things to her. It was unbelievable to see the younger Red to be that gentle to someone. Then there was a video where her father speaks everything. It seems that the video was taken a long time ago. On the clip her father cried and said his sorry to his daughter and wife.

When the video ended everything makes sense to her. Why her father seems too cruel and inhumane. Why he is so heartless is because he needed to for his family. Chae's mother got almost killed because of the twin brother of his father. He was the real devil. Chaeyoung was taken by him on an early age by pretending to be her real father. Red is the evil twin while her real father is the kind one. Her father Jeonghoon was afraid for her wife and daughter as he made a deal to his twin and that was he would agree in substituting him. In exchange Chaeyoung would be putted far away from danger and her mother that was in coma is transferred on a private hospital. Jeonghoon knows how much power her twin has.

After knowing those things, Chaeyoung burst into tears. She had only realize everything when it was done. The very last video is her father saying his goodbye and he said he needs to go and pay for his sins. Red was long gone. He had died after Chaeyoung was taken by the girls. Jeonghoon found the chance to kill his own brother. Even with the bad things he did to Jeonghoon still considered him as a family. The fact that they are twins is hidden in the real world. The few people who knew the truth is Chae's mother and those who adopted them. They're raised in different country to make things easily hidden. Red and Jeonghoon are orphans. Jeonghoon was adopted by a korean nationality while Red was taken by and abusive aggressive Cartel leader. Jeonghoon is older by an hour so he naturally has the instincts of responsibility towards his younger twin.

Jeonghoon knows he is obsessed to a japanese lady. He also knows how deep it is and that it's on the point of too much. That's why the lady left him. Everything about the revenge to Mina's family was true and he is sorry to what his brother did. He knows he's the only person that could stop his little brother. The fact that his brother still cared for him is a proof that he still has a chance to change but he lost hope when his daughter came to the scene. After an almost year of planning he finally had the courage of killing him. He felt sorry towards Chaeyoung who had to go through such cruelty. God knows how much painful it is to see your child suffering, Red is a clever man and he can't just kill him that fast but when Red tried to kill the friend of his daughter, Somi. He finally found the time to kill his little brother.