Chapter 20

Chaeyoung stared at the date on her phone. She only has a week and she'll be back in Korea. I must get things to it's rightful places before I go. She thought. Heaving a sigh Mina noticed the solemn air around her lover. She has been observing Chaeyoung's behavior since that night. From the subtle gestures of the girl she knows there is something wrong. It must be something confidential that the cub can't tell her. Nako already gave her the information about Somi and she's right there is something fishy going on behind those smiles of Jeon. She discovered that her business wasn't so clean and legal as it is. With the use of her connections, they managed to dig the illegal doings of Chayeoung's friend. A firearm trade she found. Still that doesn't gave her proof that the girl were planning something bad for her lover.

Mina watched as Chaeyoung excused herself to her office. She's not used to the vibe Chaeyoung has been giving her. It somehow makes her feel worried and afraid. Chaeyoung stood and goes out of the office and drag herself to the rooftop. She started texting Somi.

I need you to do something.

What?

Continue with your plan.

Have you gone mad?! They're going to kill you!

Not that fast unless he knows the truth.

Chae your father is a damn psycho!

I know and I need to do something for him and Mina.

What do you mean?

I have to let him pay for his debts and save him from this mess.

You mean..

Yes. I'm going to enter his life and do something stupid like taking the cartel down.

You're crazy. That's a fucking damn cartel Ms. Son.

I know and I'll do it for a week or maybe just as fast as possible.

What are you? A some kind of Godly being?! 

No but I'm Son Chaeyoung.

With that she stopped texting when she heard clunks of heels coming closer to her. She knows who followed her and that's her one and only lovely boss and lover, Myoui Mina. She did not need to look back as she knows why the girl is following her. Suddenly, a hand slipped on her sides, completely locking her waist and hugging her back.