|04| Question Answer Game

Isaki Kurumi POV
I was trying to remember where the conference room would be from the school map we received on the first day of school as I was walking around. 'Found it!'

"Sorry I'm late everyone!" I apologized.

"It's alright, all of us know how long the queue can be in the cafeteria." They reassured me.

"Now then, we can finally get this meeting started! How do you guys want to do it?" Michio began.

"Well, we can play the game that I played with Isaki-chan earlier on." Toshihiro suggested.

"The 'Question Answer Game' is where one person asks the question and all people answer. Then another person ask and we all answer." I said.

"Yeah! Yeah! That can work!" Chika beamed.

"I will start us off with an easy question then. What is your favourite colour? Mine is green." Michio asked.

"I like either purple or pink," I answered first.

Then Toshihiro answered, "Mine is definitely blue."

"Mine is yellow. Next question is, is anyone in a relationship? I'm not." Chika smiled in a mischievous way.

"Right now, I'm not in a relationship." Michio answered calmly.

"What kind of question is that? How can you answered it so calmly, Michio?" I protested as I was slightly embarrassed.

"Soo~~ Isaki-chan is an easily embarrassed person! I may be popular with the girls, but I'm not dating anyone. Come on and tell us the answer Isaki-chan!~~" Toshihiro teased.

"I...I'm not embarrassed... just.... just... no one...I'm not dating anyone.." I admitted quietly with a slight blush on my cheeks.

"Isaki-chan, you're so cute when you blush. You should blush more often!" Toshihiro mused.

I immediately blushed even harder. 'My face is definitely as red as a tomato!' I thought. "Mov...Moving on, what are everyone's favourite hobbies? I like drawing, singing, dancing or gymnastic, playing the piano, organizing events, netball, volleyball, swimming and learning. Ummm....I think that's about it." I asked with the blush still on my cheeks.

"Isaki-chan, I'm sure there are plenty more hobbies you like, after all I've known you almost my whole life." Chika laughed and it made other laughed as well.

She continued, " Anyway, I like running, football, basketball, basically all kinds of sport except gymnastic. I also like cooking, playing video-games and handcrafts."

I found out that Toshihiro likes to play basketball, baseball, football, swimming and watching movies. 'Such a sporty guy he is.' reminding me of Chika. For Michio, just like Chika, he likes all kinds of sport and acting as he was thinking of joining the drama club.

The bell rang, which signalled us that is end of lunch. We carried on chatting as we were making our way back to homeroom. And of course, we were disturbed during our way back as girls would raced over to Toshihiro and Michio. Some boys occasionally would come over either to Chika or I to flirt with us, a little annoying would be an understatement if I might add. Luckily, we were able to go our last class without being late.