|02| Representatives

No One POV

"Welcome back and welcome to Asato Seiyo Academy if you're a first year!" The principal said happily.

The principal, Niigata-sama, announced that there are new teachers and introduced them, he then explained the rules and expectations of each student. After his long opening speech, "Now, let's have our first year representatives to give us a welcome speech. Isaki Kurumi and Michio Kaneshiro, please come up here."

A girl with long slightly curly pink hair came up with a boy, who has spiky fiery red hair and yellow eyes. The boys were cheering the girl's name or have their mouths in an 'o' shape. While the girls were all either 'awww' or screaming and saying how handsome he is.

"Nice to meet you everyone, I'm Isaki Kurumi from 1-A." greeted the pink hair girl.

"And I'm Michio Kaneshiro from 1-A as well, looking forward to be working with all of you." The handsome boy cheerfully added.

"We hope we can all work hard together and achieve the best. We are very blessed to be here at Asato Seiyo Academy as it is one of the most outstanding schools in Japan." Isaki said.

"At this academy, we can all make our dreams come true. So everyone, let's make the most out of this year by giving it our best. And of course, let's have fun and enjoy ourselves, right everyone?" Michio questioned excitedly.

The whole crowd went crazy as they all cheered and shouted answers like "Definitely", "Yes", "You bet" and so on...

"Also, if you have any problems, please come to the representatives room and talk to us about it. Thank you for listening!" Both the representatives finished and give everyone a warm smile.

---------------------------------------------- * Time Skip * Time Skip * ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1-A Homeroom

"I am Aomori-sensei and I will be your homeroom teacher for the rest of the year. I teach History, so you will have me when you guys have History. Okay, now I will do the register."

After she has done the register, "Now then everyone, we have to sort out our class representatives, one boy and one girl and the same goes for the event and sport representatives. So, is anyone who wants to nominate themselves or others for the roles?"

"I nominate Toshihiro-kun to be class or event and sport representative!" A girl begun.

"I nominate Michio-kun and Isaki-chan!"

"I nominate both Michio-kun and Toshihiro-kun too!"

"Same here!"

"I think Chika-chan should be event and sport representative!"

"Sensei, I think Isaki-san and Toshihiro-kun should be class representatives. Michio-kun and Chika-chan should be event and sport representatives."

"I agree with him"

"I nominate myself to be the event and sport representative and Isaki-chan to be class representative." Chika informed.

"I think the same as well" Isaki commented.

"Okay class, settle down now! Shibata, Kurumi, Kawasaki and Kaneshiro, do you mind being the representatives for our homeroom?" The sensei asked.

They all nodded.

"Good, now which representatives do you want to be?" She asked again.

"I want to be class representative." Isaki answered clearly.

"I want to be class representative as well." Toshihiro replied with a smirk on his face.

Kawasaki and Kaneshiro both said, "I would like to be the event and sport representative."

"Perfect, now that we have sort out the positions. You four will have a 'get to know each other' meeting during lunch tomorrow in the student conference room and a meeting with other representatives after school tomorrow." Sensei said.

Three nodded their heads and one said, "Okay!"