|03| Get to Know

Toshihiro Shibata POV

'There aren't any girls following me today, maybe, just maybe, I can finally get a break from them.' I thought. Lots of guys might think that I'm the luckiest guy in world as all the girls adore and love me. But sometimes, they could be quite annoying as they always follow you around and they never give you some 'alone' time. However, I do enjoy spending time with them once in a while, just not always. My dream of having a break was short lived. I was spotted.

"Toshihiro-kun! Wait for me please!" One of my fan-girls squeaked.

I was debating with myself whether I should wait for her or just keeping walking, I mean, I do want some peace and quiet instead being flirted with. Then a solution came insight. A girl with curly pink hair, "Isaki can help me." I smirked at this thought.

"Hey, Isaki-chan! Wait up!" I shouted across the street.

She turned her head towards me with a confused look. 'No wonder she would be confused, I would too when a stranger shouted my name. But, that will soon changed...' I thought as I crossed the road and walked up to her.

"Toshihiro?" She questioned.

"Well I saw you and I thought we could get to know each other while walking to school. Since we have a 'get to know each other' meeting during lunch today." I answered.

"Oh okay. How about we do a 'question answer' game, where you ask me a question and I answer. Then I ask you and you answer?" She smiled.

"Okay then, I will go first. When is your birthday?"

"My birthday is on 7th of November. What about yours?"

"Eh, you are probably one of the youngest in first year. My birthday is on 13th of May."

"That's cool, my cousin's birthday is just the day before you!"

We continued asking and answering each other's question till we reach the academy. 'I got to say, chatting with her makes me feel relaxed and she is quite interesting and cute too.' I smiled.

--------- * Time Skip: Lunch * Time Skip: Lunch * --------

Chika Kawasaki POV

The bell rang, which means it's finally lunch. 'Perfect! I'm starving!' A huge smile on my face

"Chika, I need to go to the cafeteria to buy lunch so I may be a little late to the meeting. Do you want anything from there?" Isaki asked me.

"I got my lunch with me today, but can you buy me a chocolate milkshake?" I answered.

"Okay, I better getting going, I don't want to be stuck in a long queue. See ya later!" She waved.

"I will wait for you at the conference room." I said as I look around to see if Michio-kun and Toshihiro-kun are still in the room. 'I guess they are in the conference room then.'

'Conference room. Conference room. Where is it?' I look around to find where is it. "Ahh, there is it. Conference Room." I mumbled to myself.

"Hi guys!" I said excitedly as I really like meeting new people.

"Oh there you are Chika-chan, where is Isaki-chan? Shouldn't she be here?" Toshihiro-kun wondered.

"She went to the cafeteria to buy lunch so that's why she is running late."

"It's alright, we will wait for her then we can get this meeting started." Michio-kun commented.