I still don't know what to say, and so I continue to let Bryce take the lead as he tells me, "We're going to try something a little bit different tonight. Okay?"

Although his words could mean a variety of different things, most of which completely terrify me, I decide to just go along with it.

"Yeah," I respond, a little out of breath already.

Bryce's lips turn up into a mischievous smirk. "Good girl," he murmurs, and I feel my heart skip a beat.

When he notices the dazed look on my face, he innocently asks me, "What? You are going to be a good girl for me, aren't you?"

I don't even have words. I feel my whole body begin trembling, the shaking only intensifying when Bryce's hand reaches down for my hips.

He hooks one of his fingers under the waistband of my underwear, pulling back the elastic before releasing it.

The fabric snaps back, hitting my skin with a slight pinch.

I accidentally let out an audible gasp.

It's as though something has switched within Bryce. He's got this look in his eye that is more intense than anything I've seen before, and I find myself growing more and more nervous as he lifts me out of his lap before standing up from the bed.

I watch as Bryce strips off his boxer briefs, and I find myself practically drooling. He grabs both my legs, tugging me to the edge of the bed before reaching around my back to pull me onto my feet.

His hands now find my hips, and I'm confused as of to what he's doing until he whispers, "Bend over."

Oh.

I slowly bend over, planting my hands firmly on the bed. I feel Bryce pulling down my underwear, and when it hits the floor I lift my feet, watching over my shoulder as he kicks the underwear away.

My breath catches once more as Bryce leans forwards, pressing a kiss to the curve of my spine. "This is okay with you?"

I nod, continuing to stare at him over my shoulder as he uses his large hands to hold my hips in place. He pauses for a moment, thinking, before muttering, "You're too short. Kneel on the bed, sweetheart?"

Desperate for this, I do as he commands once more, keeping my hands where they were already planted on the bed.

I can't stop a whimper from falling from my lips as Bryce thrusts his hips against me.

"You said that you wanted me to make you scream, and so I don't think that I'm going to be gentle tonight," Bryce murmurs, and I let out a whine as Bryce bends over so that his body is ghosting over mine.

"Give me a kiss," he mumbles, and despite the fact that my back is still towards him, I do my best to kiss him.

His mouth fuses to mine even as he continues to move against me. I try my best to kiss him still, loving how he coils my hair around his fist like a rope, holding me where he wants me to be.

I can nearly feel the desire and anger surging through Bryce. It's giving me a pleasure I never knew existed, and I can only assume that he'll be able to keep his promise of making me scream soon enough.

I feel so dirty knowing that Scarlett and Anders are just in the other room, not too far away. If I was the same version of myself that I was a few months ago, I would've begged Bryce for us to do this another time.

But I feel a sort of power now. I want everyone to know that Bryce and I do this.

I want everyone to know that we love each other, and that I'm his and he's mine.