"It is the most normal thing in the world," She smiles cheekily. This is her inner Harry coming to the surface.

"And it's not normal that I like your boobs?"

"Not even I like my boobs."

"Well somebody has to like them. I'll do it for you."

She closes her eyes again, chuckling as she does, and ultimately rolls to the side so that she's lying beside me. I wish I had a single sized bed, that way neither of us would have a choice other than to cuddle, or spoon. Or fall off the bed. But then get back in it and cuddle or spoon again. There's literally no downside to single sized beds and two people sleeping in it.

"What- what are you doing?" I ask, frowning again when she rolls to the side, and hides her face in the pillow. "Don't tell me you're gonna sleep."

"It's almost midnight, what do you think I'm gonna do?"

I furrow my brows harder, and look around the barely illuminated room. "Yeah, but... I don't have school, and you don't have work 'til two. Why sleep?"

She doesn't say anything;  instead just rolls onto her stomach and turns her head to the other side. I know she's not serious about actually going to sleep, I mean, she'd at least get under the comforter if she were.

"Freya? Freya," I call, my tone flat as I shake her back with slight force, but she doesn't budge. "Come on, is this because of what I said about your boobs? 'Cause I was serious. I'm sorry if you took it as a joke."

When she continues to lie still, I look down at my hands for a second, then out the window as I shrug to myself. "I do like your boobs," I say quietly, "I really think you have nice boobs."

"Can we stop talking about my boobs now?"

The sound of her voice makes me grin, and I kick my leg in triumph. I knew that provoking her would work. "Only if you stop pretending that you're sleeping," I tell her, watching the back of her head with a bright smile. "'Til then I'm gonna be talking about how great your boobs are. They're great. Your boobs are g-"

"Shut up!" Freya cuts me off, whining, and I laugh in victory. "God Almighty, just..."

She pulls herself over to me, dropping her head on my chest in an exhausted manner. "Stop talking."

"Okay," I respond with a smile, raising my hand to her hair, to lazily brush strands of tangled curls out of her face. She seems to like it, nuzzling her face in my shirt and shifting so that I'd have more access to her hair- this is like Kirsten and Harry earlier in the hospital. I've come to the conclusion that the Styles siblings are a pair of kittens. "I prefer the backside anyway."

I try suppressing a laugh as she groans loudly into my shirt, ultimately opening her eyes to glare at me. "Then why were you so keen on having me turn around in the shower?"

Oh, here I thought she'd tell me to shut up again. Glad she decided to play along though. "Because I like your face too," I tell her, in a flat tone, like I'm stating the obvious. Which I am. "No offense to your ass, but I'd go for your face any day. Well, most days, let's be honest here."

She reluctantly lets out a light laugh, supporting herself on her hands as she lifts her body, and brings her face right above mine, as close as it would go without touching. She seems to like doing that. "How about," Freya starts softly, her lips brushing mine as she speaks, "We don't talk about my body at all, hm? How's that sound?"

"That sounds like shit," I tell her honestly, my voice a little louder than intended, causing her to laugh again and shake her head. "I like talking about things that I like," I continue, glancing down at her figure before looking up into her eyes again. "In this case, worship."