Chapter Thirty Eight

Sky's POV

I wake up to my head pounding.I'm still in Kyle's bed."Ky,Ky,Kyle!!"I whine,because my head hurts A LOT!."What's wrong?"He asks sitting up really quickly. "My h head."I whine.It's to the point where I might cry if it get any worse. "Did you take Advil?"He asks I nod."I don't know what to tell you boo just try to go back to sleep."He says trying his best to comfort me."I can't my head is what woke me up."I complain. "Okay I'll go get Jake I'll be right back."I just nod. 

Kyle and Jake R walk in and Jake comes and sits on the bed. "Boo I think we're going to have to go to the ER."Jake says I start to freak out I hate hospitals and they all know that."Hey,hey calm down it's okay everything will be just fine."Kyle says.I suddenly get this really sharp pain in my head and I scream. All of my brothers including Hunter run into the room. "What's going on Sky are you okay?"Hunter asks. I just lay on my stomach with my head in the pillow. "Will someone tell me whats going on?"Hunters asks sternly. "She has a head but it's not like it matters  to you anyway."Luke says 

"Guys just stop she doesn't need to hear it."Blake says.I just continue to lay there "We need to take her to the ER."Jake says "Why,is she going to be okay?"Paige asks running into the room. "Paige just go back to sleep,she'll be fine."Jake says "No,I'm coming with,you guys need to call Jake."She says panicing.

She comes over to me and starts rubbing my back."Hey,wheres your phone at?"She asks I grab it from under me."I want to call Jake."I say unlocking my phone. "Sky I don't think thats the best idea."Jake says"Why?"I ask "Because it may cause your headache to get worse."He says "I don't care I need to call him."I say and then press the call button

J-hey babe how you feeling?

S-not good I have to go to the ER can you meet me there?

J-ya why whats wrong are you okay 

S-I have this really bad headache and it keeps getting worse but I'm fine just meet me there I'll be there in 10 minutes 

J-okay I'm leaving right now bye love you

S-k bye love you too

*At the hospital*

"SKY!!!"Jake screams and runs toward me and picks me up. "Thanks for coming"I say and hug him."No problem I just want to make sure you're alright."He says I just nod. We get inside the room and the nurse comes in."Well Skylar it shows here that you had a neck injury last year?"The nurse asks "Ya but why would that matter?"I ask "Well you see you have muscles in your neck that run up to your head."She says "So her neck injury caused the headache?"Hunter asks "Well some of it most of it was due to stress and anxiety."

"Well how do you stop the pain?"Jake W asks."Well usually sleep,but considering that you woke up due to this,you're going to have to eat and drink a lot of warm things,or comfort food."The nurse says "Her comfort food is ice cream though."Blake says."Well other comfort foods like warm cookies or something."The nurse says. "Okay thank you."Jake R says.

"Are you guys all family?"She asks. "Well us 5 are her brothers,these two are our cousins and that's her boyfriend."Hunter says pointing to everybody. "Okay well the oldest out of the you brothers needs to sign the papers and then you are free to go,but we would also like you to schedule an appointment for next week to see how your doing"She says Hunter nods,signs the papers and sets up an appointment.

*At Home*

Once we get home I go to the kitchen and go to grab a yogurt when Kyle grabs it from me "Not happening baby girl,you heard the doctor warm food only."He says I groan. "Then make me cookies or something I'm hungry"I whine Jake laughs and wraps his arms around me."I don't know how to make fucking cookies"Kyle says giving me a are-you-stupid look."Read the directions then it doesn't take a rocket scientist."I say leaning back on Jake.

"Whatever just leave so I can make your cookies,what kind do you want?"Kyle says "Chocolate Chip."I say walking into the living room.I lay my head on Jakes lap and pull a blanket over myself  and then hand Jake a blanket.

*2 hours later*

I wake up in the same place I fell asleep with my head in Jakes lap."Hey,boo how you feeling?"Brandon asks "Little better I still have a small headache but not as bad."I say.He nods. "Sky your cookies are done."Kyle says bringing the cookies in. I can smell them but the smell makes me sick,I get up and run to the bathroom and throw up."Babe,are you okay?"Jake asks coming in and holding my hair back with one hand and rubbing my back with another."Ya it's just the smell of food makes me sick"I say

"I'm going to go get Jake."Kyle says I nod. Jake R comes in and sits down the right side of me,since Jake is on my left side."You okay baby girl?"He asks I nod."Umm, Jake,Kyle, could you guys leave for a minute?"Jake R asks they nod and leave."Sky,please tell me you didn't have sex."Jake says "No I didn't I haven't"I said "Okay well did you headache go away now that you've thrown up?"He asks I nod. 

"Okay well just go to bed for a little bit okay?I nod. I wipe my mouth and then brush my teeth. I walk out of the bathroom and Hunter is standing there looking really mad."Sky,Please tell me you weren't throwing up because you're pregnant."He says "No,I'm not pregnant,I've never had sex."I say grabbing Jake's hand and dragging him to my room.