Chapter Sixteen

Sky's POV

RECAP: Me and Jake were on my bed making out when my door came open we pulled away and saw all five of my brothers standing outside of my room OH GOODY. 

"Umm get out of my room and close the door" I said to my brothers who were just standing there. "Umm" Kyle said in a girly voice "How about Hell to the NO!!"  "Fine then" I said and Jake whispered in my ear "we're going to make them mad right?" I nodded but very small so my brothers couldn't see and Jake leaned in and kissed me I kissed him back and stradled him and put my arms around his neck and his hand were on my hips.  Jake rolled us over not breaking the kiss but before he could move down to my neck he was tackled by none other than Hunter.

"HUNTER WHAT THE HELL!!! STOP!!! DAD HELP!!!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs trying to get them to stop I wanted Jake to fight back he gave me a do-you-want-me-to look and I nodded he punched hunter in the face, and got on top of him and started punching him and then Hunter got on top of him and started punching him before Jake could do anything my parents came in the room. My dad pulled Hunter off Jake.

"BOYS!!! ROOMS NOW ALL ELECTRONICS MY ROOM IMMIDETLY!!!" My mom screamed I hope they lose car privlegges too.  I went over to Jake and he wasn't that bad just a little bruise on his cheek. I helped him up and we sat on my bed. "Sky I think it's time for Jake to go home, I'm sorry this happened Jake." My mom said "Can he please stay?" I asked "Not after tonight no I'm sorry honey maybe when you're brothers arent here you know how they get."Mom said. "Sky It's fine we can hang out tomorrow like we planned before you went home okay?" Jake said "Yeah okay" We got up and went downstairs I walked Jake to the door and he kissed me goodnight. "Goodnight I love you" Jake said. "I love you more" I said "Not possible" "Yes possible" He kissed me one more time and then left.

"I love you" Hunter said "I love you more" Brandon said in a girly voice ."Not possible" Luke said "Yes possible" Kyle said in a girly voice "Gagg kill me now" Blake said 

"Shut up and leave me the hell alone I hate you all you're not my brothers anymore I don't want to see you guys ever again" I said going up stairs "Sky we're sorry please forgive us." Hunter said "For the last time don't call me sky! and no I will never forgive you guys." 

A/N:Sorry it's short Comment and vote!!! Comment what you want to happen next or if you have any idea's that would be awesome Love you Guys!!