Chapter Ten

Kyle's POV

"No way in hell is Jake coming home with her!!"Luke said very pissed of at Jake and Sky but mostly Jake. "BOYS!! this is not the time to be fighting about that if he comes with her than thats fine as long as she's here thats all that matters."mom said. "I swear if you 4 do anything to upset your sister or Jake you're all grounded for the rest of the school year."Our Dad said."But dad thats 2 months and in the last 2 months the parties are way better and thats when very very very hot chicks come for the summer."Blake said I rolled my eyes but he was right the last 2 months of school a lot of hot chicks come for the summer. "I could care less and if you want to go to any of those parties you better just keep your mouth shut."Dad said."It's not like we can't sneak out like we did last time we were grounded" I said to my self but I'm pretty sure my parents heard."What the hell do you mean by that Kyle Daniel?"My mom asked. Shit they no now. But before I could say anything  we heard a car pull up.

Sky's POV

We pulled up to my house in my Hummer Jake drove because he said if i was upset and tired I shouldn't be driving I didn't object. We walk into my house and all 4 of my brothers and parents are sitting in the living room. I shut the door and everybody looks up. My parents stand up and I give them each a hug and then introduce them to Jake, my brothers kept sending death glares at Jake and it was getting annoying." Will you guys knock it the fuck off seriously!!!" "SKYLAR KAYLEE BARKER DO NOT TALK TO YOUR BROTHERS THAT WAY!" my mom said I rolled my eyes "Well if they would stop I wouldn't talk to them at all" I said and then looked back to my dad."Okay why did I have to come home? If it's because you want me to talk to the 4 fucking douche bags who have been nothing but complete ass holes to me for the past month then I'm leaving" I said and just starred at my parents. Jake Came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered in my ear to be nice,but before I could replie Kyle said,"JAKE GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF MY SISTER!!" Jake looked at me and I shook my head telling him to keep them where they are. "KYLE SHUT THE FUCK UP SERIOUSLY WHAT'S YOUR DEAL?!?!?!?" I said pissed at all of my brothers but expecialy Kyle. "BOTH OF YOU KNOCK IT OFF!" My dad said, but Kyle didn't listen "my deal is that your dating a guy that got your brother suspended and beat up me and Blake!" Kyle said looking at me I didn't know what to say to that I mean I never knew that. "Okay listen I didn't know that the locker was Luke's and second of all you 2 started the fight I didn't I tried walking away but you guys punched me so" Jake said I just starred at Kyle and Blake thinking how could they? I could feel tears falling down my face and I screamed,"HOW COULD YOU TWO DO THAT I ALWAYS KNEW YOU GUYS HAD PROBLEMS BUT TO START A FIGHT WHEN YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THE WHOLE STORY WOW!!! YOU GUYS ARE COMPLETE ASS HOLES!!!" I unwrapped Jake's arms from around my waist and ran up to my room Jake wasn't that far behind me and behind him were all 4 of my brothers. I ran to my room and waited for Jake to come in before shutting my door. Once he was in my room he cupped my face with his hands and wipped the tears aways. "Babe it's okay I promise come on let's go back to my house and we can watch a movie and then we can call in sick for school tomorrow and just spend all day in bed or doing whatever you want does that sound good?" Jake asked I nodded I opened my door but before I could step out Jake turned me around so I was facing him and kissed me. It was a slow and passinot kiss but fireworks went off just like everyother time I kissed him. It only lasted a second because we were interupted by Luke screaming," I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!!" He tackled Jake to the ground and Brandon, Kyle, and Blake just stood there. Luke was on top of Jake punching him and I was yelling at him to stop he didn't listen so I yelled,"DAD HELP!!!" my dad was up there right away and pulled Luke off Jake, Jakes face already had brusies on it and his lip was cut . I took him to my bathroom to clean up his face I took a wash cloth and dabbed on his lip he winced in pain but then stopped. Once I was down I gave him a peck on the lips."Why didn't you fight back?" I asked Jake "Because I didn't want to upset you" He said looking at me." You wouldn't have upset me it would of made me happy to see Luke get his ass kicked expecially but a very hot guy!" I said and he chuckled and so did I. We went back into my room and saw all four of my brothers and dad sitting on my couch and chair at the end of my bed. I went up to my dad and gave him a hug and said,"Bye Daddy I Love you I'll see you tomorrow!" I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he kissed my forehead"Bye Princess I love you too" He said and then Jake and I walked down the the living room where my mom was I walked up to her and gave her a hug she hugged back "Bye Mommy I love you I'll see you tomorrow" Bye Honey I love you too" I walked to the door where Jake was but was stopped when someone grabbed my arm I looked to see who it was and it was Brandon. "Were sorry, we really are please forgive us" he said as he tried to hug me but I pushed him a way. "No way in hell am I going to forgive you guys expecially you three!"I said looking at Luke, Kyle, and Blake. And with that I walked out the door.

A/N:I dedicate this to Nialsbaby1234 for helping me with ideas. Go read her stories they're amazing!!!