Chapter Fifteen

Hunter's POV

"Guys why did you do this she hates us she's never been this pissed at us before" I said to  my brothers "YOU DID IT TOO HUNTER SO DON'T ACT SO FUCKING INISINT!!!"Blake screamed. I knew it hurt him the most out of all of us, because him and Sky were so close. "BLAKE JUST SHUT UP I FEEL BAD ENOUGH YOU MAY BE HER TWIN BUT I WAS CLOSE TO HER TOO!!!!!!" I said pissed at him because he's basically blamming me for Jake being here. "NO YOU WEREN'T WHEN YOU LIVED HERE YOU WERE NEVER HOME AND WHEN YOU WERE YOU DIDN'T TALK TO HER!!!" Kyle yelled oh great now more people pissed at me. "HOW WOULD YOU KNOW YOU WERE NEVER HOME YOU WERE ALWAYS WITH SOME SLUT!" I yelled back. "HUNTER YOU NEVER TALKED TO US UNLESS IT WAS ABOUT FOOTBALL YOU JUST IGNORED US!!"Brandon said "THAT NOT TRUE AND YOU KNOW IT!!" I yelled back. "YOU NEVER TALKED TO SKY SHE WOULD TRY TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT FOOTBALL AND THE SPORTS SHE WAS IN BUT YOU JUST IGNORED HER!!!" Luke yelled. "BULLSHIT YOU GUYS ARE THE ONES WHO PISSED HER OFF IN THE FIRST PLACE!!" I yelled. I'm so tired of them blaming me it's not my fault. "BOYS GET DOWN HER RIGHT NOW!!!" Our parents yelled, oh shit this is going to be bad. We went down stairs and went into the living room where our parents were."ALL 5 OF YOU PHONES, LAPTOPS, TV'S EVERY ELECTRONIC IN MY ROOM NOW!!!" My mom said oh great she's really extremmily pissed. We nodded and went upstairs Brandon shoved me so I shoved him back and we all started shoving each other. I shoved Blake into Sky's door and it was open a little so it opened all the way and she was on her bed and her and Jake were making out.  

Sky's POV

Me and Jake were on my bed making out when my door came open we pulled away and saw all five of my brothers standing outside of my room OH GOODY.

A/N: What do you think will happen next? Comment what you think and Vote!! sorry it's so short also