Thirty Four

Sky's POV

I got into the shower and washed my body and hair and shaved.I got out of the shower and dressed in,Hollister deniem jean shorts,a red lace bra,matching underwear,white tanktop,and black flip flops.I put my hair in a messy bun and did my makeup.My make up consited of foundation,power,eyeliner,and mascara. 

I walk out of the bathroom and Jake is dressed since he showered this morning. "Hey babe,umm you forgot to cover it."Jakes says."Oh shit."I run back into the bathroom and cover the hickey up so you can't see it."Thank you for reminding me."I say and peck Jake on the lips. "No problem I saved us both."Jake replies. I nod and laugh."Want to go for a walk?"I ask. "Sure let's go."Jake says and grabs his phone and puts it in his pocket and then grabs my hand. 

We walk downstairs to see all of the boys in the living room. "Sky,we need to talk."Hunter says. "About?"I question. "This morning,what was on your neck."Jake R asked. "Idk like makeup or something cause once I took a shower it came off."I reply "Really so it wasn't a hickey?"Brandon asks. "No."I say meaning back on Jake who has his arms around my waist. "Really so if we use a wash cloth and put soap on it makeup wouldn't come off and show a hickey?"Luke asks. "No,go ahead and try if you want."I reply knowing even if they try the makeup won't come off because you have to use makeup remover to get this kind of makeup off. 

"Whatever."Kyle says. "We'll be back."I say pulling Jake towards the door. "Where are you guys going?"Hunter asks "Places."I say while opening the door. "PUT SOME CLOTHES ON."Blake yells. "I have clothes on."I comment. "We can see your bra and it's not a sports bra."Jake R says "Good for you guys."I say while walking out the door.

*after walk*

"Jake?"I said "Yeah?What's wrong?"He asked when we reached the front door "I don't understand why my brothers are still so mad,it's like they don't get what it's like to not have people trust you.All my mom cares about now is making sure that if we have sex to use a condom,my dad doesn't even really talk to me and my brothers hate me."I say "Sky,they're just trying to protect you,I'm not taking they're side but I can see why they are the way that they are.That's not all your mom cares about she loves you but she's just reminding you because she doesn't want to have her baby have a baby yet,your dad loves you and so do your brothers"Jake says hugging me.

We walk inside and all the boys are standing there."Where were you guys?"Jake R ask "We went for a walk."I say "Okay well someones here to see you."Hunter says "What?"I question looking at my brothers and then Jake who just shrugs his shoulders. "Skylar."A voice says I turn around and see my cousin Paige."AHH OH MY GOSH I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!"I scream and run and jump on her.

"Hey I missed you too."She said I got off of her "So who is this hottie?"She asks reffering to Jake. "This is my boyfriend Jake,so back off."I say,she laughs and nods."See some atleast someone thinks I'm hot."Jake says. I walk over to him and say,"I think your hot."I say looking up at him. "Prove it then."He replies. I kiss him and he kisses back and then I hear the guys groaning and fake gagging.

"Okay Sky your going to make your brothers die."Paige says I laugh at her comment."Hey babe I'm going to go home and get some more clothes and talk with my parents and let you guys catch up okay?I'll be back tonight."Jake says. "Yeah that's fine bye Love you."I say "Love you more."Jake says and then kisses me.Then he leaves. 

"OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE."Paige squells."No they're not stop incuriging them."Luke complains. "Whatever so Sky have you guys you know yet."Paige asks. "No we haven't"I say blushing. "I'm not going to listen about your relashionship with Jake so I'm going to the game room."Hunter says and all of the other guys nod. "So you guys seriously haven't had sex yet?"She asks I just shake my head. "How far have you guys gone?"Paige questions.

"Umm 2nd"I say "OMG!! So do your brothers not know that he gave you a hickey?"She says. "What? How do you know about that?"I ask. "Honey you didn't blend the makeup well enough."Paige states I hide my face in the pillow and scream. "WHAT HAPPENED ARE YOU OKAY?"The boys ask running into the living room. "I'm fine it's just Paige said something a little to loudly."I say giving her a diry look."What she say?"Kyle asks. "Nothing"I say quickly.

"Come on sky they're going to find out eventually."Paiges says "No they won't."I argue back."Just tell us."They boys say in unison "Don't Paige pleaseee"I plead. "Fine."I say. "I can probably guess what it is."Blake says "Jake gave you a hickey this morning."Blake says and my eyes get really wide. 

A/N:Okay so sorry for length of the chapter my other chapter thirty four got deleted and I forgot what happened. Comment and Vote.Also comment what you want to happen next or just something you want to happen in the book.