Chapter six

I go up to my room and go to my bathroom. I jump into the shower and 15 minutes later I'm done. I wrap a towe around my body and walk into my room. Blake is in my room sitting on my bed "What are you doing?" I ask my twin heading to my closet to get clothes."I need to talk to you." Right when he says that I know that it's go to be bad. "About?" I ask even though I know what it's about. "Last night" "Oh well I'm-" I was cut off by Blake."Sky I want to know the truth, I want to know where you were and who you were with!"He states in a serious tone.I don't like lying to my brothers expecially Blake but if they found out they'd freak and never let me talk to him again."I told you I was with a friend and we were at a park." I mean it wasn't a total lie our special place was by a park."SKY stop playing this fucking game, we all know that your fucking lying to us!" Right then Brandon, Luke, and Kyle came in. I was still in my towel in my closet and I had the perfect outfit. Teal jean shorts with a blake and white crop top.I went into my bathroom and put my outfit on the crop top stop at my belly button perfect now I can show off my new belly button ring. I walked out of my bathroom into my room, and all 4 of my brothers were still in there. I went over to my make up dest and did my makeup. "Sky we need to talk!" Luke said "we already did Luke." Right before luke could replie my phone rang. It was Jake. Oh My Gosh I totally forgot to call and tell him I could go. 

*phone call*

S-hey I'm so sorry I forgot to tell you that my brothers said I could go, I'm so sorry

J-hey and it's alright and when do you think I'll be ready 

S-okay and all I have to do is dry my hair 

J- how long will that take cause I don't know how much longer I can stand not being able to look at your beautiful face

S-probably 5 minutes and I know I feel the same way 

J- okay and are your brothers in the room 

S-yeah 

J-oh I figured since you just said I feel the same way...well I got to go I'll be there in 10 by babe 

(I blushed and smiled at the fact that he want to see me that bad and that he called me babe)

S-Okay bye

*end of call*

"who was that?"Kyle asked. "Oh just Arielle she'll be here in ten minutes." " Okay so we have ten minutes of questions" Brandon said. "actually you have zero minutes of questions I have to dry my hair."

A/N:sorry it's so short I'm trying comment and vote!!