Rebellion?

"Has anyone seen Katherine?"

Jane glanced up from her phone the next morning, arching a brow at Anne who practically stormed into the kitchen. 

"Which one? We live with three?" She retorted, earning a huff.

"My cousin,  Princess Bubblegum. I swear my favorite jacket is gone and I'm supposed to meet Maggie for coffee and Kat isn't in her room and I know Parr is still asleep and Aragon would never wear my clothes." Anne retorted, just as Aragon came into the room, practically shoving her out of the doorway.

"You have that right. There is no way I would be caught dead in your clothes."

Jane however was on high alert, especially because Katherine was so young.

"Do you know where she could have gone to?" She asked, causing Aragon to groan.

"Who or what went missing now?" 

Anne just shrugged "hell if I know...as for who...My jacket stealing brat of a cousin." 

Aragon just rolled her eyes and mumbled something incoherent before making a beeline for the coffee pot.

"If she doesn't turn up soon I'll go look for her. I'm the only one in this darn house who remembers she's a seventeen year old girl reincarnated in a strange world where she can act on her lack of impulse control." 

"Why would she though? I mean she knows…." Jane began, earning a scoff.

"Mary literally lived in a palace where people obeyed her because of who her father was and yet she still felt the need to go gallivanting off on a damned horse at the break of dawn. Kat's a teenager, Jane. She's going to do dumb shit." Aragon retorted before motioning toward Anne and adding "plus she's related to that one. Did you think she'd be a hundred percent sweet or innocent?"

Anne just stuck her tongue out at Aragon before opening the fridge.

"I was just about to cook something." Jane commented, earning a shrug 

"Yeah well, Excuse me if our history makes me not exactly trust you ...Although I know that it wasn't completely your fault." Anne retorted, earning a sigh.

"I didn't mean for any of that to happen...I just…I literally thought he loved me, you know? I thought it would be like what happened with Aragon. I didn't mean to get someone killed or to make you lose the baby." Jane replied, earning a sigh

"Yeah...You fell for the same shit the rest of us did. I don't think Henry loved anyone." 

.              .                 .                .______________★_______________

When I find that kid I am going to kill her .

Aragon thought as she drove through the neighborhood, muttering curses as she tried to keep an eye out for a neon green jacket or neon pink hair. She could hear her phone buzzing in the cup holder, but she ignored it.