Pink?

Warning: kinda a lewd joke in this chapter where Aragon implies that Anne is a big mouth and Anne takes it the wrong way.

"Can I ask why on Earth you two decided to walk all the way back here in the rain instead of catching a cab?" Aragon grumbled, tossing towels to Anna and Katherine—both who were trying to walk across the kitchen tile without slipping.

"Not our fault we got caught in the rain!" Katherine retorted, only for Aragon to have to take hold of her arm to keep her from falling.

"Perhaps not but you two walked all the way back here, in a thunderstorm no less. Are you trying to catch your deaths from pneumonia?" 

She tried to ignore the way that the teenager rolled her eyes—an obvious trait she shared with Bolyen.

"It's too warm to catch pneumonia! Stop being so sour!" 

Yep, definitely related to Bolyen. 

"I will, when the lot of you stop making dumb decisions! They make buses for a reason!" 

Aragon couldn't deny her amusement at the look she got sent from the girl, who reminded her too much—in that moment—of her cousin when they had first met all those years ago.

"When you two change, you need to mop up this mess! Someone's going to end up breaking a hip!" She added,waiting until she was alone to chuckle at the sight of them.

I could barely handle a teenaged Bolyen...God help us if Howard is anything like her.

She thought just as the door flew open, bouncing off the wall.

"Aragon! You'll never guess who I saw today!" 

Anne's voice jolted Aragon from her thoughts, causing her to glare over at the younger queen, only to burst out laughing when the excitable woman slipped in a puddle.

"Oh I wish I had a camera." She commented, earning a huff.

"Yeah, yeah, Karma's a bitch. Now help me up, I have something important to tell you." Anne muttered, slightly flushed from embarrassment, but otherwise unhurt.

"Only this once because I'm curious about what or who was so important you almost broke the door." Aragon responded, rolling her eyes as she helped the other queen to her feet.

.        .                  .               .                .________★________

"You know Jane and the Catherines are going to think this is witchcraft, right?" Anna snickered as Katherine locked the door to the bathroom behind them.

"Oh who cares!" 

Anna was glad that whatever the cloud had been over the teenaged queen had seemed to have lifted during their day out, however Anna also recognized the glint in the girl's eye and it worried her.

Especially since it was a complete contrast to her earlier mood, but if something as simple as experimenting with modern fashion gave the girl some sense of control—or joy—so be it.

"Alright, but when someone throws a Bible at you, don't blame me." 

.        .                  .               .                .________★________

"I wonder how many others came back?" Parr commented as soon as she heard the news, although the way her expression lit up told how excited she was at the idea of meeting up with one of her closest confidants.

"Hopefully not a certain dick brain." Aragon retorted, earning a sound of agreement from Anne, who then retorted

"I can name several dick brains I would rather not see reincarnated in this world again." 

Jane shifted slightly at the tone, recalling all too well how it seemed that even Anne's family had turned against her during those last days, her own father being part of the investigation.

"So what time are we supposed to meet them?" Parr asked, breaking through the silence that then threatened to cripple them.

"Seven-ish. We have four hours." Anne answered just as a shriek was heard from upstairs.

.        .                  .               .                .________★________

"Google how to remove hair dye. We need to clean this up before the others see it!" 

"Fucking shit. It got on my pants!"

Jane was confused at what they could be talking about however that didn't stop her from knocking on the door.

"What the world are you two doing in there?"  She called, only to nearly be knocked away from the door by Anne, who shouted in a tone that was between teasing and protective

"Yeah we heard shouting!"  

This was followed by some mumbled curses from the confines of the bathroom and the sound of the lock clicking.

"I promise I'll clean it up." Katherine stated as she slid open the door, revealing the sink was covered in some kind of disgusting smelling liquid and that she the teen had her hair hidden beneath a towel.

"Oi, what did you do this time? I swear, one Bolyen is enough ...We don't need two of you." Aragon questioned, arching a brow as the teen shifted slightly before removing the towel.

.        .                  .               .                .________★________

Katherine waited for them to freak out, to be told that she was wrong, that she wasn't being lady-like. However, Anne was the first to speak.

"Looks cool cuz but I'm the spontaneous one, don't try to take my spot. Okay?" 

The joke was enough to get her to relax and enough to earn an amused huff from Aragon.

"I doubt pink hair will steal any glory from you, Boleyn. You'd just steal it with that big mouth of yours." 

"Are you still mad that he liked it better with me? It was five hundred years ago! Besides, he probably…."

Anne began to retort before Katherine grabbed her arm.

"Can you two ever go one minute without arguing? Didn't you do that enough with Henry?" 

For several minutes no one spoke, then Aragon broke the silence.

"Hey, Boleyn has been a pain in my ass for a long time. If she can't take a dose of her own medicine then that's her problem. Isn't my fault she has a dirty mind."

"I know what you meant!" Anne argued, causing Katherine to flinch since she was standing right in front of the nearly shouting woman.

"I meant you have a lack of volume control but i guess if the shoe fits, wear it!"