•Jeongin|coffee•

He was here again.

Waiting for the same person who works there at the coffee shop.
He has keep doing the same things for 3 weeks now.

People might found it creepy to sat down there and look at that person but for him that person was special. He didn't know why tho.

He would just keep coming here after practice sometimes alone or sometimes with his hyung.

On one particular rainy day Jeongin went to his usual spot but this time a bit late because practice took some time.

When he arrive he notice that the coffe shop was already close and you there, waiting outside clearly worried about the weather. For a moment he hesitated before finally taking a step forward and he went to you.

He noticed that there were droplets of rains dropping in your hair with you covering yourself with a file.

"u-um excuse me..I-I see that you have no umbrella so here take it", he said before handing you his umbrella.

You were quite shock at his sudden action. You look at him first and you noticed that he was the cute guy that keep coming at the coffee shop. You chuckled a bit seeing him all worried about you. But you kindly accepted.

"Thanks but what about you?", you questionned.

"I-I will just walk to my house it's near to this coffee shop anyw-", he was cut.

"But if you walk you'll catch a cold", you said worrying about him.

"I-it's oka-", he was cut once again.

"No, you will get sick and I won't see you again...", you said speaking your thought loudly and mentally cursing yourself.

"y-you won't se-see me again?", he said curious.

"y-yes...I notice that you come here everyday so if you get sick I won't see you", you said pouting at the other.

"You noticed me?", he question more curious and nervous than ever.

"yep I saw you when you drop coffee on yourself", you said chuckling thinking at his clumsiness.

"yeah i'm clumsy",he said embarassed.

"Hi clumsy i'm Y/n", you said on a joking tone.

"Let me correct myself i'm Jeongin and it's a pleasure meeting you Y/n, it's cute...like you", he said once making sure to whisper the last part but you heard it.

"a-ah t-thanks", you said putting a strands of hair behind you ear.

"Wanna hang out someday?", he said finally taking all the courage he has.

"Sure!", you said without hesitating.

"So...I can accompany to your home since it is near and you have to cover yourself.", you said.

"yeah", he replied.

So you walked until Jeongin's house and he bid you a goodbye.

"See you tommorrow at your coffee shop!",he said cutely.

"see you", you reply back.

You exchange number and wave a goodbye then went to your home. It was a first great rainy day for you!

___________________________________

HEAVY UNEDITED PART.
Heyo wassup...i'm just bored again so here wink wonk 😉