•Changbin |Jealousy•

You and Changbin were invited to a party by your friend.

The party was going on very well when someone tall and handsome approach you.

"what's up? Wanna dance with me? You seem pretty cool."

You didn't mind so you were okay with it.

Back up Story
You've been in love with Changbin for years now but you wanted him to make the first move which he never did. Despite giving some hint he never realised it so you give up once because of him never realising and second because you kinda tired of having a one-sided love.

Changbin and you were just simple friends.

At the party
You were having with the guy, his name was Minhee and he was actually pretty nice.

Changbin's pov
I'm currently watching Y/n dancing with this guy and I can tell that she is having fun but it seem that my blood is boiling seeing him and her so close. The only guy that she can be close to is me. Why is she with him? Why is she smiling so brightly to him? Am I jealous? No that can't be it or maybe yes...I don't know....

Everybody was just chilling when suddenly the music suddenly changed into some kind of dance for couple and then every boys and girls were dancing witg each other. Not even a single soul on the sofa or at the table except for me. Wait! Where's Y/n?

Then I saw her again dancing. But with that guy. They aren't even couple. At that moment I felt my hand forming into a fist and I was really upset so I went to where Y/n was dancing and grab her hand and take her away from this person even tho I admit that he was more handsome than me.

Y/n pov
I was really enjoying chatting with Minhee and all of a sudden I felt his hand intertwined with my hand.

"let's go on the dance floor, I love this song!", he said cutely and I couldn't not help but accept.

We were dancing ignoring the fact that Changbin has been watching me since the start. Yeah it might seem a bit creepy but I appreciate that he is looking after me....I thought when I suddenly felt a grip on my hand and I found myself and when I look up..i see..Changbin!?!

"What are you doing?", I said.

He didn't reply but instead he keep draging me and we were now at the gate outside the house.

"Chang-Changbin you're hurting me", I said.

He then looked at me and his eyes went so soft that I could felt into his stare and he immediately unloosened his grip my hand.

"Sorry Y/n it's just that i'm jealous. I'm jealous of how you were looking at him, i'm jealous of how he was looking and holding your hand. I- I just want to be with you...it took me some time to realise but I can finally say..Y/N I LOVE YOU AND I WANT TO BE WITH Y-"

You give him a peck on the lip before he finish his sentence.

"I love you too cutie~"

A/n: Hey guys!! Idk what to say next so bye!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEUNGMINIE