When you wear something revealing

Chan
• Is definitely the one to smile cuz he's shy to see you.
"You...you look stunning love", he said still having that shy smile plastered on his face.
You were currently preparing to go on a fancy date.

"Chan isn't it like too much", you said unsure and to be honest, your insecurity was eating you up.

"I mean we're only gonna eat right..maybe I should just change it-", he quickly cut you off by wrapping his hands on your waist not forgetting to give you a long and meaningful kiss.

"Honey you look just perfect the way you are", he replied reassuringly...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Lee Know
• A really questionable look on his face.
You don't know if he is checking you out or if he is just daydreaming.
In fact, this man was freaking out but he looked like he froze.
"Minho are you ok? I mean is the dress good? I think it look quite cute on me-", man didn't even let you finish your phrase.
"Are you even real?", he said still looking unfaze.
You were stunned by what he said, not offended but rather blushed at his response.

"Yeah obviously babe i'm literally in front of you", you replied laughing..
"Come here", he said motioning his lap.
You went there and he instantly hug you sniffing in your addicting perfume...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Changbin
If smirk was a person.
"Sexy", was the only word that came from his mouth. And when you realised what he said, your confidence went up while his smirk didn't go away.

"We can go now, I'm done", you said hurriedly packing your things in your bag as you were both late for the event.

"Wait y/n I'm not done", he said still eyeing you, but not in an uncomfortable way of course. He was just looking at how pretty his love one can be.
"Done for what?", you said not paying attention to him.
"Not done seeing how much of an ethereal person you.", he answered truthfully, but his smirk was washed out of his face once he realised he said what was in his head...

", he answered truthfully, but his smirk was washed out of his face once he realised he said what was in his head

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.