•Chan|New student•

Genre: angst, fluff

"Look at your hair, it looks like you got hit in the trash, what's with those shoes..."these words come from the group of girls who always intimidate you.

You're used to it, so there's nothing you can do to stop it. Once you tried, but you won a slap from Seunghee the" leader " of the group.

There was also that moment when you were about to open the door and a bucket of cold water fell on you, which made you catch a cold for a week and your classmates would laugh at you while you were filming the embarrassing scene. You have also, in the past, un ami, but it has decided to join the group. She said You were too stupid for her to stay with you. In conclusion, anyone wouldn't have to talk to you added to that every day when you're about to sit in your usual place, you'll find a lot of pieces or paper on your desk.
You were too afraid to bother them because once a girl told you that if you did, you'd be dead and you wouldn't have tried.

Today is the second term of the school. Which means the new term says "new student" but you weren't interested because it would probably be another bully. You're not surprised to see the pieces of paper on your chair saying: "Hey, stupid". After sitting on your chair some of the girls came to you as usual maybe to bully you again, then one of the girls said: "look at your hair are they really real", she said while taking a patch of your hair in his hand which made you screech a little as you were getting hurt. Then another girl: "you're such an ugly girl..i wonder if someone would actually love you", she said while laughing her heart out.

Then another girl added: "with those weird glasses and those ugly clothes I don't think someone would actually fall for her..look at her face it's like it has been hit with a cooking pan", she said laughing too.

While you were crying not because they were harming you physically but because they were harming you mentally. You know that you were not pretty enough and the girls remind you everyday.

After those nasty comments, the unexpected came. One of the girls, Daeyeon, said, " Let me punch you in the face."

As she tried to slap you, a hand came to stop her. He was the new student everyone was talking about,he was pretty good looking and he also had this kind of "mysterious guy" but that wasn't the problem,the real problem was these girls. So Daeyeon turned around to look at the boy with an innocent face and said, " H-hi I'm Daeyeon, I - I wasn't slapping her, we were actually playing a haha truth or action game."

The new student said, " and you think I'll buy it? I saw the whole situation with my eyes, " he said with a smile.

"It's true we played, let's forget about it and have lunch with me, okay?"

"I'd rather eat with her than with you,and let me tell you she's prettier than you," he added,which made you hardly blush because it was the first time someone complimented you.

After this small scene, the girls left in anger because they were reprimanded by the new student and their status as "Queen of the school" probably had to disappear because of someone's intimidation. While I was crying because of those words a little earlier, the new student approached me with a smile that could melt the heart of all the girls on earth, saying: "Hi, my name is Chan, I hope we can be good friends since I'm new here".

"y-yeah!", I said a bit hesitating.
"Great what's your name by the way?", he replied.
"u-uh my name is y/n", you said mentally cursing yourself for not presenting you earlier.
"ohh so Y/n let's take lunch together okay?",he said blushing a bit but you didn't noticed it.

"me??",you said because you have always been eating luch alone and someone never ask you this cause you haven't any friend.

"yeah you Y/n", he said blushing once again.

"ok I'd love too", you said happy.

"Great",he replied back

As he was leaving you remeber that you have forgotten to thanks him for the scene that happen earlier. So you held his hand before he can go to his seat which was behind you.

"yes?", he said confuse.

"I forgot to tell you thanks for earlier", you said blushing as you remember the scene.

"no problem, from now on i'll be your guardian and I promise!", he said proudly and blushing hardly.

"T-thanks", you said blushing too.

Then you both was a blushing mess, luckily the bell ring to announce that class finally started and the new term was going to a happy term for you. But the thing that you didn't know was that Chan developped a crush for the past months....

A/n: TMI~
I was doing homework and then I got bored so I wrote this. Anyway see you...;)