Ashton Imagine 2

You and your four best friends were going to the beach today. You kinda liked one of them; Ashton. He was funny, cute, and overall a really nice guy. Your phone buzzed. Calum texted you: where r u?! We r all waiting... Especially Ash ;). You texted him back: gimme 2 mins! Almost there! You wondered why he mentioned Ash.
"Hey guys!" You gelled running towards them giving them all hugs. "Hey. Been a while!" Said Ash squeezing you even tighter. You nodded inhaling his scent. Michael whispered something to Calum and giggled a bit. "So... Wanna swim?" Ash asked you. "Yeah, alright." You said walking to your bag putting your hat and clothes in, revealing your beautiful new swimmers. You watched Ashton taking off his shirt. He noticed and blushed. Luke and Michael giggled while Calum watched like a hawk. Ashton ran up behind you and picked you up bridal style and ran towards the ocean. "Asshhhtoooonnn! Put me down!!!" He stopped running and looked at you. "Will you please put me down if I tell you I love you!?" He immediately pressed his soft lips to yours. "You have no idea how much I have always wanted to do that to you, (Y/N)" Luke Calum and Michael were staring in awe. You kissed Ash again. "I love you Ashton Fletcher Irwin." You say almost in a whisper. "I love you too, (Y/F/N)." He says putting you down.