Ashton Imagine 1

You walk into your room. It was only 9.30PM but you were super tired. Your boyfriend Ashton lived next door so your parents would always stress thinking that he would come through your window. You never thought he would actually come through the window, but tonight he did.
Ash was usually a 'goody-two-shoes' so when you heard tapping in your window and saw him standing there you were very surprised. "Ash... What are you do-" He cut you off saying "Please (Y/N)! Please let me in! All I want is to cuddle you!" "Oh... Um... Alright. If you insist. You say unsure.
Ash greeted you with a kiss; just a short peck and sat on your bed next to you. "What if my parents see us?" You asked worried. "No need for 'what-ifs', (Y/N). We're fine." He said reassuringly, while playing with your hair. You snuggled into his chest and he kissed the top of your head. He whispered something to himself and smiled. He noticed that you were getting tired and tucked you in bed. He kissed your cheek and said "I'd better get going, (Y/N). I love you." "No Ash... Please stay." You pleaded with him. "What happened to "What if my parents see?"?" He asked mimicking you while smirking. "Just stay... Please Ashton?" "Oh okay." He said softly; giving in. You fell asleep in Ash's muscular arms and every night after that he would meet you at your bedroom window.