PART 18 ~ Raksha Bandhan & Ganesh Chaturthi

Start from the beginning

Shyam: I brought this gift for my sister long back and kept it with me... Now I have a sister so it's yours...

Khushi side hugged him " Thanks Anna" Everyone smiled at their new bond.

Roshini: So Jiju and Aman Bhai give a gift to her... so what about Akash Bhai and Nk Bhai.

Akash: Khush tell me what you want I will gift it

Nk: Me too

Roshini: Wow Babe nice opportunity.

Khushi: Ok I will ask you later.

Arnav smiled to see her happy face... Aarav poke his finger in his arms... Arnav raised his eyebrow: What do you want now?

Aarav: Mamu why didn't you tie Rakhi by My GF

WHAT THE shout loudly...😤😤😤everyone looks at them Anjali asked what happened Chotte...

Arnav: Nothing Di and glare at Aarav silently tell him " I will ask Khushi to tie Rakhi in your hand"😠😠😠

Aarav: NO SHE IS MY GF😨😨😨 she will not tie Rakhi to me

Hearing this everyone laughs out loud because they now know what makes Arnav and Aarav shout like this...

Khushi went to her room and opened the gifts... Shyam was given her gold bracelet... Aman gifted her an Earring and a photo album... an album of Ravi, Arnav, and Aman's photos taken in their college days... Khushi went to the terrace with her phone and sent a voice mail to some people and shut it down immediately... After that Khushi silently stares at the blank sky...

Arnav was waiting for Khushi in the poolside and came inside her room to check on her whether she sleeps or not as she didn't come to the poolside till now... he went to her room through the poolside door and saw Diya was sleeping in the cot not seeing Khushi there he frowns... and he went to poolside to take his phone to call her and saw terrace light is on... he immediately went to the terrace to check whether Khushi is there or not... When he went to the terrace the light near the door is only switched on the whole terrace is bathed in the moonlight...

Khushi was standing near the edge and headphones on her ear were listening to some songs to divert her mind and heart

Khushi was standing near the edge and headphones on her ear were listening to some songs to divert her mind and heart... but the stubborn mind and heart were not listening to her thoughts she felt very vulnerable and just want to break everything... suddenly she felt very calm inside her as she knew her partner is near her... she tried to hide his tears eyes from him

He silently went toward her and touched her shoulder as her back faced towards her and called her in his low husky voice...

Khushi turns and hugged him tightly shocking him... she does not want to show his vulnerable state to him... Arnav tries to break a hug to see her face but she didn't allow him to break the hug and said in a low voice " Please Partner" hearing her broken voice Arnav immediately hugged her tightly...