32

Niya POV
8 hours later

I woke up with the meanest headache ever. I was tied up in some pee smelling ass room with something over my face.

I groaned in pain when I tried to move. Then I remembered the ass whooping I took trying to protect the girls. One minute we were playing the game of Life board game then the next we was getting thrown in a big ass black van.

And it's crazy because they had cake right after demon left.

"She's up" I heard a deep voice say before the bag was ripped from off my head.

It took a while for my eyes to adjust to the light but when they did it was three niggas standing over me. I wasn't even worried bout them I just looked all around the room looking for the girls.

They were both laid out in the corner unconscious. My heart sank not knowing if they were dead or alive. But luckily Mira twitches a little bit in her sleep. Her foot slightly shook and I let out a deep breath of relief.

"Bitch I know you hear me talking to you" one of the men said grabbing me by my hair making me look at him

He tugged on my hair as he screamed in my face.

"Where yo punk ass boyfriend at?" He asked me

I looked at him like he was completely stupid.

"How the fuck am I supposed to know when u done had me tied up in this stinking ass room for hours!" I yelled back

If it's one thing demon and my daddy been teaching me over the months I've been staying in the hood, it's never show no fear in the face of the "opps".

"Oh you think you hard huh?" He asked me

That's when I noticed the devil horns tattooed on each side of his forehead. Impossible, he's supposed to be dead by now.

That's when it really hit me. We just got kidnapped by Satan. One of the most feared drug dealers in Raleigh along with my daddy, and uncle range.

"You know you a real bitch tryna kill a 16 year old just because he not soft" I told him honestly

All of this because demon not finna let nobody bitch him.

"Nah bitch I'm doing this because his pussy ass big homie stole my money and he took it upon himself to kill like 6 of my lil niggas" he said as if that justified his actions.

"YOUR LIL HOMIES TRIED TO KILL HIM FIRST!" I yelled

He really think any of that shot justifies the fact that he just kidnapped three innocent girls.

"You know where gangster trap at?" He asked me obviously changing the subject

He must not know gangster my daddy. I didn't answer anything else he asked me. I just sat there silently as he screamed in my face, praying that the gang was on the way to get us.

I don't even too much remember how we ended up here. All I know is this room smell like pee and this nigga got one more fucking time to put his hands on me.

"That lil nigga really got you thinking you cut like that" he said with this devilish smirk on his face

"Well that lil bitch ass boyfriend of yours isn't here to save you baby girl" he grabbed my by my chin in a real Pervy way

And being that I'm tied up to a chair I couldn't do anything but turn my face away from him.

"You know your kind of cute for a minor" he said