38

Still Niya Pov

"Niya?" He asked in complete disbelief with the most amused smirk on his face

If evil was a person, Riley would definitely be him. I hat him just as much as I hate satan bitch ass and that man kidnapped me so that should say a lot.

"Get the FUCK away from me Riley" I whisper yelled so Devonte wouldn't hear me

The last thing I want is for him to kill Riley on this damn beach because if it's one place he's going it's jail. Everybody out here gone snitch I guarantee it.

"Why, you don't miss me?" He asked stepping closer to me with the same smirk on his face

"I hate you. And he'll kill you" I said lowly stepping backwards praying Devonte is somehow occupied and don't see what's going on

"Who will kill me?" He asked cocking his head to the side

"Me nigga" I deep voice came from behind me making me jump

I looked back and demon stood there with one hand in his pants in the other balled up in a fist at his side.

He looked like he was ready to kill a mf but also looked like he wanted me to give him a baby right here on this beach.

Riley just chuckled a little bit before looking me up and down.

"I'll see you around" he said with that same dumbass smirk before he walked away

I felt my blood boiling. That cocky white cracker fuck. He be walking around like he the king of fucking Malibu. Think because yo daddy a fire fighter you untouchable I could understand if he was the chief of the police or something but wtf he gone do? Beat me with a traffic cone?

I turned around and walked to where the water and the sand met. I walked the beach by myself fighting the tears that stung the back of my eyes while the waves gently brushed against my toes.

I just hate this fucking place. Like it really brings out the worst in me and I hate that shit. I'm not a angry person but when I'm here it's impossible for me to be happy.

"Aye hollon" I heard from behind me as I was grabbed by my waist

I knew who it was just from the smell of weed and Burberry cologne. Without even thinking I swung his arms from around me and continued to walk the beach on my own.

Eventually I got tired of the sand and decided to step out into the ocean a little bit. I looked down at the two necklaces around my neck. The one Devonte got me and the one Riley got me.

One thing about me is I tend to hold on to things that bring me pain. But looking at this necklace that feeling went from pain to anger. I snatched that mf off my neck like T.I did Lauren London in ATL and threw that bitch as deep into the ocean as I could.

"That must've been Riley" I heard from behind me

I turned around and as expected Devonte was standing there.

"Fuck him" I said plainly walking closer to him

"Fuck em then" he shrugged wrapping his arms around my waist again

I just shook my head and smiled at him a little bit. How red and low his eyes was tells me him and Mekhi found them some weed and the faint smell of liquor on his breath tells me he somehow found him a bottle too.

"You been drinking?" I asked him with my arms crossed over my chest

"Just a lil bit" he smirked and I couldn't help but smile